Mardi Gras 2022

Only hit Starbucks at the hotel so didn’t think to try. Thought I was going to have some leftover, so was wondering if I could hit the dessert case at Toothsome? Stayed an extra night and finished it off at Antojitos and didn’t find out. Ended up buying 5 so saved $150, big thing was making sure we had enough before going to IOA, since it is only sold at the Mardi Gras booths as far as I know.

Planning on getting several Mardi Gras cards next week.
So, I know this is 100% subjective, and everyone has vastly different food opinions, but what are some of everyone's favorites from the Carnival food booths?
I've read some reviews, watched RixFlix, etc, and I know there's a few I'll skip.
Also, how do the refillable cups work for alcoholic drinks? do you buy like the $13.00 drink in the souvenir cup, then can you take the cup for refills at the other booths? seemed like refills were $8.00 on most menus. Any favorite drinks???
we love the food festivals at Epcot, so looking very forward to trying lots of places at Universal.

Planning on getting several Mardi Gras cards next week.
So, I know this is 100% subjective, and everyone has vastly different food opinions, but what are some of everyone's favorites from the Carnival food booths?
I've read some reviews, watched RixFlix, etc, and I know there's a few I'll skip.
Also, how do the refillable cups work for alcoholic drinks? do you buy like the $13.00 drink in the souvenir cup, then can you take the cup for refills at the other booths? seemed like refills were $8.00 on most menus. Any favorite drinks???
we love the food festivals at Epcot, so looking very forward to trying lots of places at Universal.
We loved the ube ice cream. It is over by London. We also loved the chicken coxinha and beef item (starts with an “r”) from the Brazil booth across from the crepes.

Where are the best parade viewing locations? A buddy of mine said he camped out across from Jimmy Fallon and had a good view and got some beads. Are there any other recommended viewing areas? Thanks!

Where are the best parade viewing locations? A buddy of mine said he camped out across from Jimmy Fallon and had a good view and got some beads. Are there any other recommended viewing areas? Thanks!
We went twice and both times had a great view and caught tons of beads. First time was near Mummy ride and the second time was at the corner of Horror Makeup Show (which if you stick around afterwards, it’ll come through again because this is where the parade enters and exits).

Just got back and we went to the parade this past Thursday. I don't know if the bad weather earlier that day had an effect or not, but the parade didn't seem overly crowded at all. We got a spot across from the old Ciro's building adjacent to the Today Cafe about 20 minutes prior and were belly up to the rope. It was a fantastic spot and we got tons of beads. The kids had a blast.

Do all the Mardi Gras activities on the last day, or do some things carry over into the next week? We will be there on Monday the 25th, the day after it ends.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter