Mardi Gras 2022

The dates for Mardi Gras are up to April 24, but the last concert listed is March 27. Any chance they will be adding more? Or is that it for this year - we are going March 31 - April 10 and were hoping for further concerts to be added.

Thanks for the updates! Does it work anywhere outside US like IOA or CityWalk?

I was told by two separate TMs that it can be used at any food/beverage place including sit down restaurants in Studios, IoA and Citywalk including alcohol. We didn’t try it at a table service but was able to use it for Butterbeer, Thunder Falls, and other counter services. We did some mobile ordering and wasn’t sure how to add it to the account so we just used the credit card already attached to the account. We may look into that for our next trip. Awesome deal though. We’ll most likely get another one during our next trip in a few weeks.

As far as I know, it’s only in the park.

As a side note, we bought a caramel apple at one of the candy stores. The card was NOT accepted there, because it’s considered retail and not restaurant/snack kiosk.

I bought the Mardi Gras Food and Beverage Card this morning. With my AP discount it was $120 for $150 worth of credit. So far it’s definitely good at Finnegan’s.

View attachment 647391

View attachment 647389

Hi there, just wondering if you could elaborate on the food and beverage cards. Do you receive 150.00 worth of credit, so similar to a prepaid gift card or do you receive a certain number of food items/drinks per card (stamp system). If it’s a dollar value credit, do the TMs advise you of your balance after each transaction?
Hope you’re having the best time!

Hi there, just wondering if you could elaborate on the food and beverage cards. Do you receive 150.00 worth of credit, so similar to a prepaid gift card or do you receive a certain number of food items/drinks per card (stamp system). If it’s a dollar value credit, do the TMs advise you of your balance after each transaction?
Hope you’re having the best time!
Yes it’s exactly a prepaid gift card. $150 worth but only pay $120. There’s another choice where you pay $65 for $75 worth of food/beverage. These cards include alcohol. It comes with a purple lanyard and plastic sleeve. We didn’t trust the plastic sleeve however as the top didn’t seal. The TMs did tell us the balance. If not, just ask them and they’ll let you know.

ETA: this deal is for all whether you have an AP or not.

Last edited:
Yes it’s exactly a prepaid gift card. $150 worth but only pay $120. There’s another choice where you pay $65 for $75 worth of food/beverage. These cards include alcohol. It comes with a purple lanyard and plastic sleeve. We didn’t trust the plastic sleeve however as the top didn’t seal. The TMs did tell us the balance. If not, just ask them and they’ll let you know.

Awesome! Thanks for your prompt reply. Enjoy spending on some yummy goodies 👏🏼

Can you add the servers’ tip to the card, or pay the tip with another form of payment?

Can you add the servers’ tip to the card, or pay the tip with another form of payment?
I’ve done both-I’ve added the tip to the bill before signing it and have also tipped in cash after purchasing a beer with the card. I canceled my reservation at Confisco yesterday so I haven’t tried it at a table service place.

You are able to put tips on the gift card. I bought several this past trip and had very few problems using them. Used at the following: Toothsome, Cowfish, NBC Grill, Antojitos, Finnegans, Confisco Grill, butter beer cart, water cart in Hogsmeade, Central Park Crepes, and Mardi Gras food booths. Only place I had a problem was the icee stand next to Mardi Gras Fusion booth. Guy said his scanner wasn’t working??? Saved quite a few dollars by using them in the restaurants!

You are able to put tips on the gift card. I bought several this past trip and had very few problems using them. Used at the following: Toothsome, Cowfish, NBC Grill, Antojitos, Finnegans, Confisco Grill, butter beer cart, water cart in Hogsmeade, Central Park Crepes, and Mardi Gras food booths. Only place I had a problem was the icee stand next to Mardi Gras Fusion booth. Guy said his scanner wasn’t working??? Saved quite a few dollars by using them in the restaurants!
Did you try Starbucks?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter