Mardi Gras 2022

What is the park usually like on concert days? We will be there March 12-19th. I was prepared for it to be Spring Break crowded, but will it be basically the worst? o_O Also, does Diagon Alley/Hogsmeade clear out a little during the concerts?

:) With Jason Derulo, he says/sings his name at the start of every song he does. This way when listening to the radio, you know who is singing the song.

I`ve no chance of hearing him then as I tend to only listen to 80`s radio channels when I do have it on.......

One of my nieces apparently likes him.......lol.......

Is the parade fun for kids? Looks more like a traditional Mardi Gras parade with no Universal IP or characters. Glad it’s G-rated at least! Are the food booths still around in April? I haven’t had a beignet since our night in Tiana’s Place on the Disney Wonder in 2019.

So i have seasonal passes and just so happen to be going feb20-26. So first 2 days I can not go to Universal:( How busy will IOA be???

Just curious what do they do in April? Our trip is end of April the 19-24th, I don’t see concert dates past March but will they still have the parades at least?

It's been years since I've been to one of the Mardi Gras concerts. The last one was Aretha Franklin about 10 years ago!

Back then, the concert area was really over-crowded and chaotic. Where is it located now? Any seating, or still all standing room? Any reserved areas for premier annual pass holders?

Saw the replacement for the Tasting Lanyards this year. Supposedly the discounted Food Gift Cards are for all Universal owned and operated restaurants and carts. I assume this doesn't apply to Toothsome, yes?

Saw the replacement for the Tasting Lanyards this year. Supposedly the discounted Food Gift Cards are for all Universal owned and operated restaurants and carts. I assume this doesn't apply to Toothsome, yes?
When I saw the fine print it listed Universal, IOA, and city walk restaurants….that’s a good? Toothsome and Hard Rock are they considered city walk?

Do they usually run the parade if there is a concert scheduled? I only have one day available and would rather go on a parade night.

Do they usually run the parade if there is a concert scheduled? I only have one day available and would rather go on a parade night.

I'm too lazy to find where it was posted on here but it's on the UO website too. Parades are everyday, including concert days, except I think 3 days in April. There's a schedule with all the parade dates and what time it will run for each particular day.

It’s been a few years for us, believe concert was immediately after the parade

I'm too lazy to find where it was posted on here but it's on the UO website too. Parades are everyday, including concert days, except I think 3 days in April. There's a schedule with all the parade dates and what time it will run for each particular day.

Thank you for the reply. :)

Anybody know about the souvenir cups? I know there is a basic 12 oz. one that seems to be $13, then $8 refills, but I read there's also a light-up one. Anyone know the price on that?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter