• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

March!!!!! Yes!!!! A good thing

Patrick IL.

Dis Poster
One step closer to winter being over:p I always feel better once Feb. is out of the way, moving in the right direction. Soon St. Pats day and its all downhill after that! A little warmer each day, soon spring will be upon us:bounce: :bounce:

Patrick IL., thanks for reminding me. I am sitting here eating Easter eggs, not the good for you kind but the chocolate ones. I am down to my desired weight but Ican't stop. I have to think spring and no winter coat to cover up any imperfections I have due to excess weight. :D

Patrick - you are so right!!! I'm sure hoping that this nasty winter is soon a thing of the past. I luv your picture and sentiment - that sunset is soothing to my old bones!

Mary...our tired old bones :)

March is just about the beginning of Spring...almost there...There are actually tiny spots here and there where there is no snow on the ground....

I am dying for the first dafodil to come up....

Alomost here everyone... :)

Thanks for the reminder Mr. Patrick :)

I'm with you. Today is as gray and gloomy as yesterday, but just the fact it is MARCH! makes it seem nicer:D
Hurry up Spring, I can't much more of winter:smooth:

Patrick you're right and I just LOVE St. Patrick's Day......it reminds me of my college days when we would celebrate it down in Chicago's Loop!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Whoo hoo!

Summer = June, July, August,
Autumn = September, October, November
Winter = December, January, February
Spring = MARCH, April May

Whooooooooooo hooooooooo! It's Spring!!!!!!!!!!

<center>
easter_eggs15.gif
</center>

I love St. Patrick's Day too!

<center>
7003-002-02-1017.gif
</center>

I can't wait for spring to be here, it has just been a nasty winter and Michigan didn't get hit nearly as bad as MA or ME or NY.

This is a happy thread :) I like it.

Katholyn

I'm with ya there Patrick buddy!!! Here's to Spring!!
beerchug.gif
stpaddy.gif

:) :) :)

I am so shocked that it is March already. Its my senior year and I've been talking about march since september because it gets me even closer to graduation in June. Now it's here and I cannot believe it is March of my senior year!

WE do NOT have Spring here in Sunny Miami....it is now 84 degrees...:rolleyes: :eek:

HURRAH FOR MARCH!!! It is a GORGEOUS day here too! The sun is out... the grass is greening up... and the birds are singing. I have daffodils and tulips poking their heads up out of the ground... so spring really is on it's way here.

We had two horses arive our on place today and it is a pleasure to watch them in the big pasture enjoying finding tid bits of fresh green grass that is coming up. :)

It is absolutely *freezing* here today... I'd love some warm spring weather! The line "March comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb" sure holds true today... as it's -7F with a -32F windchill... and temps are supposed to fall more. Spring come out wherever you are! :p

I LOVE March-it is the best month of the year! I'm biased of course. My birthday is St. Patrick's Day Eve, and I'm also part Irish, and yes, I have that luck :) and Patrick is my patron saint. I am kind of jealous of St. Patrick Day babies, I mean, I was only one day, no, less than 12 hours away from being born on the 17th! Though, come to think of it, I was born on one of my ancestors' birthdays- that's kind of :cool:

My grandmother's birthday is the 21st, Sir Elton John's birthday is the 25th, and several family events were held in March over the years.

:( I just remembered something. March 8 will be the 1 year anniversary of my maternal grandmother's death. Gee, great way to put a damper on my birthday :(

I'm with you 100% of the way - A BIG welcome to March...

...and roll on to May, the traditional start of summer:

"For summer is a-coming in,
And winter's gone away-o."

EltonJohn- You and I have the same birthday! Very cool! I'm also part Irish and I think my mom (where I get my Irish side from) is still bitter I wasn't born on St. Patrick's Day.... LOL :)

March is such a great month! Everyone in my family has a birthday in March, and then just 6 days after my b-day, I'm going to Disney World!! Whoo-hoo! :earsgirl:

I saw my first jonquil of the year yesterday.....A good sign:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter