March what's up

srauchbauer

DIS Veteran
planning a quick surprise 2 day trip the first week of March (8 & 9) and there are no rooms available through costco. Can someone tell me what's going on - hoping for lots of conferences and slow park :rotfl2:

There is a conference at the Convention Center called Expo West and someone from another board told me it is a large one. There is also a college basketball tournament at CSUNorthridge taking up hotel rooms and I noticed this is the last weekend before deluxe passes are blocked out on weekends for the summer. Plus it is the kick off for Spring Breaks. I think it is all going to combine for a busy weekend.

There is a conference at the Convention Center called Expo West and someone from another board told me it is a large one. There is also a college basketball tournament at CSUNorthridge taking up hotel rooms and I noticed this is the last weekend before deluxe passes are blocked out on weekends for the summer. Plus it is the kick off for Spring Breaks. I think it is all going to combine for a busy weekend.

thanks just wondering how busy is busy. October busy or summer busy :confused3.

thanks just wondering how busy is busy. October busy or summer busy :confused3.

I am just guessing but I am thinking summer busy... probably not 4th of July busy, but possibly 3rd of July busy... :rotfl:

Touringplans has Friday at a 6 and Saturday as a 10... so I am guessing it will be bad :(

I am just guessing but I am thinking summer busy... probably not 4th of July busy, but possibly 3rd of July busy... :rotfl:

Touringplans has Friday at a 6 and Saturday as a 10... so I am guessing it will be bad :(

is a 10 at DL the same as a 10 at DWD

I know that we have a cheer competition the first weekend, 3&4, alot of our girls are staying all week into the next weekend too, could be many families are doing that as well from all over too.

Oh boy. I'll be down there the 4th through the 7th. I hope it isn't super crowded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter