March honeymoon trip! Please help!

Aryn

DIS Veteran
My fiancee and I are planning on going to Disney World for our honeymoon March 11-17. I need all the help I can get to plan this trip! Where should I stay? We are planning on 3 nights in Disney and 3 Nights at HRH. We are kinda on a budget so any help would be appreciated. Are there any codes for March out yet? If not when?

Thanks in advance for any help and adviceyou can give us.

Aryn:) :)

It is still too early to know if there will be any codes for discounts for the time frame you are looking at. I know that when you are planning a honeymoon it may seem like you should not spend the downpayment for a house on one trip. If you are willing to spend alittle you can get a Disney Club discount for some of the resorts. A membership costs about $40. You will most likely save that on one nights lodging. If you are already a member of the AAA you can get a discount on your room with that too. I have found that the best way to save on a Disney vacation is booking everything seprately. Packages are usually more expensive. Keep asking questions on these boards and you can get you honeymoon to be exactly what you want. Have fun planning.

Good luck planning both a wedding and a honeymoon. I agree with disneydenise on joining DC--I think that you;ll find it worth the money in savings. I would recommend that you try to stay at a moderate; I think that CSR is very romantic, but really big--great if you think you will be relaxing around the resort, not so great if you want to get to the parks quickly. I also think that PO-FQ is great (my favorite thus far) Very romantic and a very small resort. Keep cjecking these boards and mousesavers.com for discounts.

I did my honeymoon way back in 97. We have to rely on cheap / free entertainment....

Free boatride from Contemporary to Fort wilderness. Very quiet, nobody's there at nite. Pretty romantics.

Drinks (not dinner) at CA grill. Cheaper, you can enjoy fireworks and 7 sea lagoon parades. Lately it has been packed. But if it is packed, go outside to the back balcony (by the bathroom). You can see the fireworks better.

Resort hopping during the day. We sat at the Poly's beach for hours. GF lakeside, PO (very quiet during days), WL (highly recommended) & Beach Yacht club beaches. All free. All special.

Try to find hotel lounges for a drink during afternoon hours. they are usually very quiet, and pretty romantic.

And tell everyone it's your honeymoon. Congrad! :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter