March cruise - no entertainment options yet

lynch34

Ya Heard me?
I am cruising on Independence of the Seas in March and when I go on Cruise Planner, there's no entertainment to book. That's different than when I was on Oasis as I had booked that way ahead of time I believe. When do the entertainment options become available?

You don't book shows ahead on IOS. It's only available for Oasis and Quantum class. On Freedom class it's first come first show. I've sailed on IOS twice and never had a problem getting a seat The ice show sometimes requires tickets. They keep changing how they do it. On Freedom a number of years ago you had to pick up tickets on day 2 for a specific show. In 2015 on IOS they preassigned shows according to your muster station. If you wanted to go at a different time you could can get in the standby line. Last year on IOS every show was standby. I'm not sure how they're doing it now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter