March attendance

freddieflounder

Earning My Ears
My family will be at WDW March 12-20 at the Poly. We have never been during spring break. We normally go in the fall....how crowded are the parks during this time of the year.

:Pinkbounc freddieflounder:bounce:

it is fine.
I took my brother to Florida last March.
a few lines but nothing major.
go enjoy yourself you lucky thing!

Glad to hear that! We will be at the Poly 3/19 - 3/24. We will probably avoid the parks on the weekend since many FL spring breaks overlap that weekend. Hoping that the weekdays aren't too bad. I did check the Poly last week to see if there had been any cancellations for concierge w/the AP code and they had every type of room still available during our stay just not with a code.

Glad to hear the news. We are scheduled for WL for 3/20-3/26 and some of the posts on the other threads kind of scare me. Also the fact that it looks like they've expanded the hours for that period at some of the parks.

We will be there the same time you will be and were there over Spring Break in March last year. Last year, we didn't experience many crowds except at MK one day. But remember last year was the start of the war. I do anticipate this year's attendance to be much higher because the hours are much later than they were last year.

We'll be there when you are, too! (We're starting our stay at the AKL, then moving to the Polynesian on 3/16.)

We've been several times in mid-March (our Spring Break.) There are usually lots of people, but it's not unbearable. We take a pretty relaxed approach to touring... we use Fastpass, and we skip any attraction with much of a wait (and come back later... like during a parade). As long as you're flexible, you can see and do as much as you have the energy for this time of year!

We're not usually early risers on vacation, so I try to avoid the park that has Early Entry each day. The parks seems to get the most crowded in the early afternoons (around noon - 2), so we often take a break or switch parks then. We'll often have a late breakfast, then a late lunch (like around that 2:00 window)- having your meals a little later than the majority helps with the crowds, too.

A note to the other guests at the Poly Concierge next week....

Excuse the three smallish hockey players who barrell through everyone on their way for "one last snack" before heading to the parks. Although the ground rules have been laid down for my three sons, they have been known to get a little excited during the spirit of compettiition for snacks!! :0

-cortegro

I hope you guys are right as our family will be there too.

However MK hours were just extended an extra hour for most days next week. I think that they are expecting higher attendance this year.

Let the games begin.

Dad of 3

We will be at Disney next week too. We were there the same time last year. I think the MK is opened 2 hours later this year vs. last year. It makes me think the parks will be more crowded this year. This is my 13th trip to Disney so we have very few must dos, we just enjoy spending family time at Disney. See everyone next week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter