March 4, 2012 7-night Mexican Riviera Cruise (Disney Wonder)

biohaz_man

Mouseketeer
I couldn't find an existing thread for 2012 Wonder cruises. DW and I just got off a 5-night on the Magic and wanted to try something different so we booked a 7-night Mexican Riviera.

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :thumbsup2

Just got off the March 13th-20th Wonder Cruise. Had such a great time we rebooked on board for this one! Right now it just seems so far away, but then again, so did the last one when we booked it. I'm sure it will be here before we know it.:goodvibes

Woo Hoo! This cruise is now eligible for Kids Sail Free! The last one scheduled for 2012 so far. Maybe the activity on this thread will pick up a bit, or some at all. :rotfl2:

Wow, now I see why this cruise is on the KSF. We originally booked this cruise last January, then moved it to April 1st due to school schedule and when my sister found out it's on the KSF she had me move us all back to this one.

We'll be three cabins, 6 adults and 6 kids. In addition, I think my DD & DSIL along with some of his family will be joining us.

My family (me, husband, and 3 and 5 year old sons) will be on this cruise, our first on Disney. And I talked my sister into coming along, with her husband and 3-year-old. My 5-year-old has been watching the Disney Cruise episode on Netflix over and over for months, and had begged to go. So, we are making his dream come true. :) We can't wait until March!

Welcome Aboard! If your kids are anything like our DGS, nieces and nephew it won't be your last cruise. They can't wait for their second cruise in March.

Just booked because of KSF.
4 adults 4 kids. My family and a neighbors. One of their kids in our cabin. Dd's best friend.

First Disney cruise for us, first ever for them.
So excited!

Susan

Welcome to all our new cruisers! I'm trying to behave and not move us up to a verandah cabin, it's so hard after having one on our last cruise. $462 doesn't sound too bad to upgrade.;)

We just booked with KSF this morning! This is our first time cruising, and we're really excited. It's me, DH, DD7 and DD4. DH and I are looking forward to some alone time (yay for kids' clubs :yay:) since we haven't had much of that since adopting our two daughters. (Obviously totally worthwhile, but let's face it... 6 weeks in Ukraine is not a vacation!)

We really wanted to sail two weeks later over our DD's spring break, but the money we saved with KSF makes it worth taking them out of school. Our Disneyland AP's expire in October (not renewing), so the cruise will be our next Disney fix! (well, with the exception of visits to The Disney Store) See you all then! :goodvibes

My family (me, husband, and 3 and 5 year old sons) will be on this cruise, our first on Disney. And I talked my sister into coming along, with her husband and 3-year-old. My 5-year-old has been watching the Disney Cruise episode on Netflix over and over for months, and had begged to go. So, we are making his dream come true. :) We can't wait until March!

See you at the kids' club!

We just booked this cruise. It will be DH and I. We have done a Disney cruise before, but this will be our longest cruise we have done. Going to Disneyland for the first time before the cruise! We can't wait!!

Hi Everyone,
This will be our first DCL cruise and first family vacation as 4! There are 2 adults (Me, DH) and 2 children (DD who will be almost 5 in Mar, and DS who will be 9 months). I'm a bit anxious taking DS at 9 months on his first trip away from home, but with the KSF promo, it's definitely worth it moving our cruise up. We were originally booked on the May 14 LA to Vancouver repo cruise.

I see that there some 5-year-olds and 4-year-old here, so looking forward to see you at the Kids club. :)

So excited KSF applies to this cruise :banana:. We booked a few months ago. I thought I booked us for 3/25 which is the kids' spring break. Somehow I messed up and booked 3/4. We decided to keep the 3/4 date and now we are super duper glad we did!

The cruise is a surprise for our kids. Shhh!

We did just decide to be a family of pirates for Halloween so we'll be all set for pirate night and the kids are none the wiser.

Hi Everyone,
This will be our first DCL cruise and first family vacation as 4! There are 2 adults (Me, DH) and 2 children (DD who will be almost 5 in Mar, and DS who will be 9 months). I'm a bit anxious taking DS at 9 months on his first trip away from home, but with the KSF promo, it's definitely worth it moving our cruise up. We were originally booked on the May 14 LA to Vancouver repo cruise.

I see that there some 5-year-olds and 4-year-old here, so looking forward to see you at the Kids club. :)

My youngest daughter is one of the 4 year olds (will also be closer to 5 in March), so see you around!

It's also our first "real" vacation as a family of four, as we adopted our older daughter (age 7) in May. We did make a quick weekend getaway to Disneyland last month just so she could catch the Disney bug, but now it's time for an actual vacation! Room service is going to deliver a Mickey bar to my room every night, I think... now that's a vacation! :goodvibes

It looks like this cruise has picked up quite a few new bookings with the KSF offer.

The kids are going to have a great time! So are us big kids (kids at heart)!

I was starting to get worried that it was going to be a very empty ship! :rotfl2: Looking more like a party cruise now! 5 months left, can hardly wait.

Only 5 months to go, folks! Is anyone interested in doing a fish extender goodie exchange? This is our first cruise, so we've never done one, but we're interested! I think our DD's would totally enjoy it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter