• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

March 29, 2013 8 Nights on the Magic

madimocole said:
Hi! I just learned about the fish extenders after booking 2 days ago for the March 29 magic cruise! Is there a group to join to participate? I just found someone on etsy to make me one in enough time. Very new to all of this! Any input you all have would be appreciated! Thanks everyone!

You say you're new and I see it's your first post. If you are new to cruising and/or Disney cruising there is quite a bit of help in our prior posts and we are happy to answer silly questions too.

Welcome. Most of us are chatting now on the Facebook group. If you want to Join there we can help.
The FE lists #1 & #2 closed weeks ago. We have tried to start a FE#3 group to no avail so far, but you can be cabin 1 for it if you want. Just let me know.

Yes, please add me to list #3. Not sure if I'll get anyone to sign up with me, but worth a try! What info do you need from me?
Is there anyone out there that would like to exchange in case I don't get with a group?? Is there any point of bring a fish extender if I'm not linked with anyone? Thanks for all your help! This is out 2nd cruise, but the first was only 3 days and I was wondering what all door hangings were about!! :confused3

Someone is trying to arrange an exchange. I can't remember who. You might want to look back a few pages.

You could bring your FE to decorate the outside of your cabin.

I declined FE #2 even though I would have just made the deadline before it was closed. But since I see someone else is wanting to do an exchange I will do FE #3. So I think I am #2 or maybe #3 on the third FE list. Wow, nothing like being a procrastinator eh? ;)

I declined FE #2 even though I would have just made the deadline before it was closed. But since I see someone else is wanting to do an exchange I will do FE #3. So I think I am #2 or maybe #3 on the third FE list. Wow, nothing like being a procrastinator eh? ;)

I just started the FE#3 in the Linked Google Doc. So far we have Judy, Chantel, and madimocole.

If you are interested in FE #3, please post cabin number, names and ages.

Erik is working the the list.

Sure! Cabin 6532
Maureen and Tim Hagwell parents
Madi 6
Cole 5

Are there guidelines for this? Like do we buy for all including adults? Do we deliver at any time- once daily? Price limit? Thanks! So new to it all!

madimo........look over this thread there are lots of explanations about the FE. You must do one gift for the stateroom in general at least. but then if you chose to do more, say each child, that is up to you.
Have fun with it. and Welcome

FE is completely up to you. The only requirement is that you delivery a gift to each cabin in your group.

It is up to you when you delivery, how much you spend, and if you are doing a gift per person or per cabin.

Here is the FE List #3 as of Sunday

Cabin # .......... Name (First) .......... DIS Board Name
6352 .......... Maureen .......... madimocole
7043 .......... Chantel .......... crundell
6094 .......... Judy .......... minniemome
???? .......... ???? .......... LLB1767

We are a family of 4, children 8 and 11. I have no clue how this board works, but would love to connect with your group on the cruise. The gift exchange sounds fun!

Are you still interested in the FE? #3 has space available. I missed your post a few days back. Welcome to the DisBoards. If you have any questions we are happy to help, or you can connect on the FaceBook group posted in the thread here.

To join, we need your cabin number, and in case people are personalizing, whether your kids are boys or girls.

We are first time cruisers, party of 3 (7 year old daughter). I look forward to meeting you all. :)

Is the weather going to be really hot at this time of year on the seas or do we need to pack jackets?

So far it looks to be warm as we leave out. In the 70's but as you know weather can change. The weather in the Bahamas and Florida so far are warm as well.

I always pack a light jacket to carry with me. You never know if the theaters or dining rooms will be cold.

abduls said:
Is the weather going to be really hot at this time of year on the seas or do we need to pack jackets?

Depends on your definition of cold :) us Michigander's will be running around in shorts celebrating the heat if it is over freezing.

The weather channel 10 day forecast says that out destinations will be 65-80 degrees during the day and could get as low as 45 at night at WDW. So I would looking at swimsuits and jackets. Fun packing there...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter