March 2024 Refurbs - Incredicoaster March 4th to March 14th. Reopens March 15th!

joseph821

DIS Veteran
March 2024 Refurbs:

Disneyland:

Haunted Mansion: January 22 to ???

Astro Orbiter: November 20 to March March 7th. Reopens March 15th.

DCA:

Radiator Springs Racers: Feb. 26th to March 1st. Reopens Saturday March 2. KTLA News.
https://ktla.com/news/theme-parks/disneyland/popular-ride-at-disneyland-resort-to-temporarily-close/

Incredicoaster: March 4th to March 14. Reopens Friday March 15th.

Redwood Creek Challenge Trail: March 4th to ???

I will update this accordingly as more information becomes available.

Last edited:

That's exactly what I was thinking, I thought for sure in was down in Oct/Nov timeframe for several days as well.
Yes, it was down in late November...I believe for a week or so. We were originally supposed to visit then, but rescheduled because IC is one of our absolute favorites. Strange to see it again so soon. I'm guessing they found something else that they needed to address when they did the refurb in November.

Last edited:
It was down for 5 days in late November 2023. I suspect the March 2024 refurb will be 5 or 6 days at most. Just like the Radiator refurb is.

Astro Orbiter now reopens a week later on March 15th. The delay is due to the severe rain of the past week.

Wondering if we can make this the March check in thread? Doesn't seem to be one.

We are going over Spring Break for 3 days, including joining a person experienced with taking photos for one morning for my daughter's High School senior photos.

We love Disneyland but haven't been in a couple of years, so ready to be back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter