MARCH 2022! CANCELLED ADR Thread - Guidelines in first post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pumbaa_

>Hakuna Matata!<
The Cancel Threads allow DIS'ers to post ADRs they are planning to cancel. At times, DIS'ers may be able to wait to cancel and offer to coordinate a time to release the ADR, other times the ADR must be cancelled in order to book a new ADR.

When posting a cancel, please indicate if it is cancelled or you are willing to coordinate via conversation, formerly PM. ALL coordination must be handled via Conversation/PM. If you have less than 10 posts you cannot offer to coordinate. Please post that you have cancelled or when you plan to. DO NOT attempt to coordinate with someone on the thread. If they do not have enough posts to have a conversation, they cannot coordinate/request the ADR

Never post I PMd you, makes me crazy :faint: and not within the thread guidelines

You must have 10 posts in order to PM. Do not post on the thread that you don't have enough posts to PM. Become an active DIS'er! :thumbsup2

Trade/Transfer/Wanted posts are not allowed.

Please follow the guidelines. ALL posts that are not cancel notices will be removed immediately, without notice. Failure to follow the guidelines may result in an infraction.

If you want to subscribe to this thread, please use the option in Thread Tools!

Thank you for your cooperation and happy planning!

transfer completed.

need to cancel
Space 220 lunch - Saturday March 5 @2:45p for 4 people. will coordinate via conversation.

Last edited:
Cancelled.

I have two reservations to cancel. If anyone is interested I'm happy to coordinate.

Thursday March 10th
Oga's Cantina
4 people, 1:55 PM

Friday March 11th
Space 220 Lunch
4 people, 12:00 PM

Last edited:

Table for 3 - Storybook Dining at Artist Point. March 16 @5:20p
Can coordinate.

Cancelling Space 220 for 2 people on Mar. 6th at 6:20pm.

PM if interested.

Dropping these on Monday, Jan 31st - PM to Coordinate: All of these are for 2 guests.

03/01: 12:15 Rose and Crown
03/02: 2.15 Tony's Town Square
03/02: 4 PM La Creperie
03/02: 7:40 California Grill
03/03: 12:30 Space 220

(Note: I posted in the Feb thread as well as my trip straddled that week)

Saw Oga’s for 5:
3/25 9:50 pm
3/26 8:10 and 8:25 pm

when I click am times I see more reservations by time. Maybe some late releases/cancellations: 641995641996

Last edited:
I have a Space 220 Lounge reservation for Saturday, March 5, at 11:45 AM that I am going to release. Please PM me if interested.

I have cancelled our March trip and have the following ADRs to cancel but I’m willing to coordinate if any is interested just pm me.
Sunday, March 6th - Ohana Dinner 6 guests @6:20 pm
Monday, March 7th - Topolino‘s Breakfast 2 guests @8:00 am
Beaches & Cream 2 guests @5:30 pm

I will be cancelling sci-fi for 6 at 540 on March 19th and Topolinos for 8 at 1140 on March 23rd. Willing to Coordinate

Have beaches and cream for 6:30 on Wednesday March 2nd. A table of 6 and a table of 2. PM to coordinate

Edit: Dropped

Last edited:
I also have Space 220 reservations that I am going to be cancelling:

3/11 - 6:30pm for 4 people
3/11 - 6:45pm for 6 people

Edit: Both dropped.

Last edited:
I have the following reservations I'm going to cancel. PM to coordinate!

3/13 Sanaa for 7 at 8:10pm
3/17 Oga's for 7 at 11:30am

I will be cancelling

March 8, 2:20 Be Our Guest
March 8, 7:00 Dessert Party

If someone will tell me how it is done I am happy to coordinate!

Going to be cancelling Toppilino character breakfast for 6
March 26 at 8am

Willing to Coordinate.

**Gone. Successful drop coordinated!**

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter