March 2021! CANCELLED ADR Thread - Guidelines in first post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pumbaa_

>Hakuna Matata!<
The Cancel Threads allow DIS'ers to post ADRs they are planning to cancel. At times, DIS'ers may be able to wait to cancel and offer to coordinate a time to release the ADR, other times the ADR must be cancelled in order to book a new ADR.

When posting a cancel, please indicate if it is cancelled or you are willing to coordinate via conversation, formerly PM. ALL coordination must be handled via Conversation/PM. If you have less than 10 posts you cannot offer to coordinate. Please post that you have cancelled or when you plan to. DO NOT attempt to coordinate with someone on the thread. If they do not have enough posts to have a conversation, they cannot coordinate/request the ADR

Never post I PMd you, makes me crazy :faint: and not within the thread guidelines

You must have 10 posts in order to PM. Do not post on the thread that you don't have enough posts to PM. Become an active DIS'er! :thumbsup2

Trade/Transfer/Wanted posts are not allowed.

Please follow the guidelines. ALL posts that are not cancel notices will be removed immediately, without notice. Failure to follow the guidelines may result in an infraction.

If you want to subscribe to this thread, please use the option in Thread Tools!

Thank you for your cooperation and happy planning!

I am going to cancel a reservation for dinner for a party of 1 at Topolino's Terrace for 5:30 PM (which means it will probably be a table top for 2) on TUESDAY, March 2nd. If someone wants to coordinate let me know. Otherwise, I will cancel it tomorrow (02/18) around Noon Eastern

(edited to add : this has been taken)

Last edited:

I have an Oga's Cantina for ONE on Monday, March 1st at 9:25 AM that I am going to cancel. With the way Oga's is set up, I'm not sure if it could also be snagged for two like most of the Table Service.

Let me know if you and I'll coordinate cancelling.

(Edited to add: This one has been taken)

Last edited:
I have a Plaza lunch reservation for 4 on 3/23 at 11:35 AM that I plan on cancelling if anyone is interested in coordinating.

Need to cancel 50s Prime Time and Hollywood Brown Derby lunches on March 23.

I have a BOG reservation for Friday, March 6th at 5:30 pm that I will cancel today. Please let me know if you are interested and I will get back with you.

Oga’s for 2 at 7:45pm on Tuesday, March 16 that I will be cancelling — message me if you want to coordinate.

I'm going to cancel a reservation for California Grill for 2 on Thursday, March 4th at 6:25 PM. If I don't hear from anyone to coordinate it, I'll cancel it around 11 AM tomorrow.

I have a Hollywood and Vine dinner for 2 at 4:30 PM that I'm willing to cancel - please let me know if you're interested before 3/7!

Will be rearranging some reservations for the end of the month; PM if you’d like to coordinate. All for 4:
3/27: Topolino’s 8:20
3/29: whispering canyon 5:05

I'm have a March 22nd Be Our Guest ADR at 6:55pm for 2. Willing to coordinate before cancelling.

Last edited:
I have two reservation available to coordinate. Both are March 22nd for 7 people
Ale and Compass @ 8:20pm
Beaches & Cream @10:05pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter