March 2017 vs July 2017

cincygirl

Earning My Ears
I've always been an early June visitor to WDW since I am a teacher. However, on our next trip, my in-laws will be joining us. June isn't a good time for their work schedule. Our options are to go during my spring break 2017 (March 18 - 25) or during July 2017 (2nd or 3rd week of July).

How do March vs July crowds compare? I am having trouble finding reliable info about March since Easter tends to move around.

Thanks so much!

I wish I could tell you more about July, but I haven't been to WDW during that month. I have however been twice during my daughter's March spring break. Yes it is crowded but thankfully it isn't the week before Easter next year which makes it even more crowded! What I like most about March vs. July is that the weather is so much more pleasant in March. In my book that more than makes up for the crowds, that and the flower and gardens how at Epcot! We are planning those same dates for March 2017.

Thanks! I am looking forward to the Flower and Garden Show. I don't think June crowds are bad so hopefully, I feel the same way about March. :)

My first Disney trip was in a July. It was HOT and often rained to due a tropical storm. The park was packed with school groups from South America because it's their winter break. My second trip was during our Spring Break in a March. Weather was great although a light hoodie was needed in the mornings/late night. With some good trip planning, we didn't have long waits even though the parks were busy. Something you have going for you is that your spring break is far away from Easter. We also were deciding between a summer visit and spring break 2017 and went with spring break because we loved that time of year in Florida so much more. Check the historical weather for your possible dates and look at the crowd calendars. Have fun!

We have been both in March and July and I chose March over July hands down! March still isn't hot and the crowds are still low(we went the 2nd week before spring break) the mornings were a little bit chill, afternoons warm and at night it was chilly again, in July I just wanted to die, mostly everyone is out for summer vacation, so the crowds were higher compared to March and it was so hot! I was dragging to leave the resort every morning because of how hot it was, we will never do summer at Disney again lol

Thanks for the info. We have decided to go in March 2017. Now to decide on a resort...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter