• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

March 2009 Code Watch

Well, seeing as how I am having to cancel my trip that was scheduled for December... (I keep putting off the cancelling, I know I'll just cry!) I might as well hope for a way more expensive March Break trip.... Only I'm not sure if it will happen or not. I had such a good rate for December, so I'm hoping (but doubting) that I can get a good rate for March.

I am DYING to go back to Disney....honestly....how is the weather in EARLY march? We are thinking 4-10...

March is a WONDERFUL time to go....I hate hot...March the mornings are a bit chilly...sweatshirt weather...but by afternoon you're comfy in shorts & t's.....not rainy either....I love march!!!!

Well, I booked it yesterday!! We are going to POP March 4-10 and I also got Cindy's for March 9...my birthday! I am still wary of the weather, but nothing can keep me away!

Well, I booked it yesterday!! We are going to POP March 4-10 and I also got Cindy's for March 9...my birthday! I am still wary of the weather, but nothing can keep me away!

Congrats!!!:cool1: We did POP March in 2007, during the first week. Weather was gorgeous, sweatshirt..etc...I loved it! DD still went swimming once!Congrats on Cindys! We did CRT that trip too, I am happy I finally got Chef Mickeys for this trip!!!

I'm looking for codes for March now too.

We decided to take advantage of our A/P's and do a quick weekend trip in March since the kids have a friday off then. I just booked ASMu using my AAA card but I'd love to find a better deal.

We decided to cancel our Thanksgiving beach trip so this gives me something else to look forward to that's cheaper. :woohoo:

Have you checked out www.wunderground.com yet? You can punch in your travel dates and it gives you the weather/temperature from the last 7 years or so. I love using that when planning to travel.

Hey with prices at $125 a night, anyone thinking of staying offsite and where. We are waiting for March 22nd deals if any.

Our rate at CSR is $207 for March 14. I am hoping for a code. But, I am not going to stay off property. Once we started staying on property, we couldn't go off again.

Hey with prices at $125 a night, anyone thinking of staying offsite and where. We are waiting for March 22nd deals if any.

I feel the same way. If they're going to charge "peak" price and have "value" hours, I'll stay offsite at a different hotel. I found one that the 4 nights costs the same as 1 pop night.

My kids and I went March 10-17 2008 and the weather was great and the crowds weren't bad. With it being our first trip we were scared the crowds would be unbearable but they weren't. It never rained during the day. A few times we could tell it had rained overnight but never did it interfere with our trip.

We are planning to go again March 3-14 2009 for 11 nights. This time we will stay onsite at POR and hope we can get some type of discount. My DH is joining us this time too and we are very excited that this will be our first family vacation.

I hope something comes out for March 21st. We plan on swimming a lot, I hope it is warm enough.

YIPEEE....that means I will be up at 6 AM my time on the 26th to make my ADR's!!! Hope they keep this way. We will be at DW on the 21st of Nov and I didn't want to fool with making my adr's then.

I am trying to go mar 3rd thru the 8th. short trip but fun.
It's our first trip to disney. I would love to stay at pop.

Any tips to get a better deal?

characterfan...if your stay begins on March 20th and ends on the 28th, can you make an ADR for the 24th-or only thru the 22nd?

Thanks

characterfan...if your stay begins on March 20th and ends on the 28th, can you make an ADR for the 24th-or only thru the 22nd?

Thanks

Only threw the 22nd except for Chef Mickey's, Cinderella's Royal Table, and Victoria & Albert. They system isn't fully set up yet, it won't be until late November. Unless there is a slight, slight chance a CM might be able to do that. I don't think the system can do it, but there were reports of people booking after Feb 22, when that was the cut off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter