March 2 & 3 here we go again! USA Jr Nationals cheer competition!

PrincessKell

<font color=deeppink>Disney Princess Wanna be<br><
Just as we just made everything final for our five day trip in Feb a month later we
will be heading back to Disneyland for Jr national cheer competition!

anyone else going that weekend for cheer?

No, but we're visiting the weekdays prior for a family trip--and we were hoping it would be a quiet week...maybe that was wishful thinking.

Good luck. We were there in feb of 2011 and last 2 days of our trip started the cheer leading. It's gonna busy the 28th and march 1st at the park, with a bunch of cheerleaders running around. Glad I'm not going during that time, this time

DisSarahK said:
No, but we're visiting the weekdays prior for a family trip--and we were hoping it would be a quiet week...maybe that was wishful thinking.

It will start getting busy probably Wednesday. We have last practice Wednesday and head down Thursday

the competition is 2 and 3rd. located in California by Monsters inc ride. that is where it will be busy on he weekend to start.

We will be there!! My mom and I have been doing the diva trips for several years which is ALSO that weekend. Mom and I are flying down Thurs morning and my ex and my girls are driving down. My oldest is cheering. New experience for us so looking forward to it. We are with the Jr. Rams. :)

We will be down there with our squad also. Since its also my little cheerleaders birthday week we are heading down late Tuesday night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter