• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

March 1st Moonlight Magic registration

kateandy08096

DIS Veteran
Hi all! I have a confirmed reservation for beach club but yet to get the link to register January 9th. When are the links usually sent out

I have a resort reservation from 2/26 - 3/1 at Saratoga. DVC told me twice that even with the event date being my checkout date would be a "qualifying reservation". Can anyone confirm because they experienced it?

I have a resort reservation from 2/26 - 3/1 at Saratoga. DVC told me twice that even with the event date being my checkout date would be a "qualifying reservation". Can anyone confirm because they experienced it?
Yes I believe that is correct because you are able to use the facilities of the resort until midnight of check out. I'm still waiting for the email confirmation I'm pretty sure it was a week out last time

Yes I believe that is correct because you are able to use the facilities of the resort until midnight of check out. I'm still waiting for the email confirmation I'm pretty sure it was a week out last time
At least since MM resumed after covid, they have been sending the links the day before registration opens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter