• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

March 14, 2016 Dream

ok guys, i'm a total newbie but I'm game for stepping up and taking on the organization for the fish extender for our upcoming cruise! I will create a list that I will attach to this thread. I'll need your DISBoard Name, cabin #s, and a summary of all the participating passengers in the room including age and sex. I'd like to cut off the date for the list on February 22nd, so that will give people about 3 weeks to get everything together. Give me a big learning curve, you seasoned FE's! Any tips you might have along the way would be helpful. Looking forward to the fun!

Thank you, MPSSTEDMAN. Here is my information:

DisBoard name: MrsMa
Cabin #: 9579
Passengers: Me (F), DH (M), DD (F, 8), & DS (M, 4).

Thank you for organizing!
DisBoard name: NEINASON
Cabin # 6660
Passengers Me (F 43), DH (M 44), DD (F 10)

ok guys, i'm a total newbie but I'm game for stepping up and taking on the organization for the fish extender for our upcoming cruise! I will create a list that I will attach to this thread. I'll need your DISBoard Name, cabin #s, and a summary of all the participating passengers in the room including age and sex. I'd like to cut off the date for the list on February 22nd, so that will give people about 3 weeks to get everything together. Give me a big learning curve, you seasoned FE's! Any tips you might have along the way would be helpful. Looking forward to the fun!

Hi! My 12 yr old niece and I will be travelling this cruise! She is a first time cruiser. This will be my 5th cruise, but first Disney cruise. Super excited and just read about the Fish Extenders. We girls would love to participate!
Our stateroom will be 10545.
Thank you so much for stepping up and organizing.
valentinebb
12yr old female
49 yr old female

Last edited:

Hi this is the first time me and the family go on a Disney cruise. We can't wait. Me, hubby, DS-8 DD-5. I've been on etsy seeing all the cruise stuff for door decorations and fish extenders. I'm not really sure what they are used for but some extenders are really neat. Is there some event that connects others to these extenders? Oh please help this newbie cruiser? Any other tips I need to know as well would be great. :thanks:
See post #58 to join the Fish Extender group

Well, here is my first post! This will be the 2nd Disney Cruise for my wife and I. (Our first was on the Wonder as part of our honeymoon 15 years ago.) This will be the first for our children. We have two boys, ages 11 and 13, and one girl, age 8. I signed up for DISboards primarily so we could get involved in the fish extender experience. We are super excited!

I am so excited about our upcoming first trip with the family. This will be my second cruise (did one with a girlfriend to celebrate our 40th birthdays!) Now coming back with the family. I would love to participate in a Fish Exchange too if someone is coordinating a group.

This is mine and hubbies second Disney Cruise but the first one was approximately 17 years ago with our oldest 2 DD's this is our youngest DD first Disney Cruise she is 10. We have never heard of or participated in a fish extender but sounds like fun, can someone share some information. Some information on decorating doors or anything else helpful would be great. Thanks we can't wait.

Hello from Canada. This will be our first cruise and we are bringing our 4 oldest grandchildren. DGS is 13 years, DGS is 9 years, DGS is 6 years and DGD is 5 years. We take an adventure every March Break but this is the most exciting to date....we think. Don't know how to join a Fish Extender group but would love to do it. Need to prepare so how do I join?
No sure if you heard, but see post #58 to join the Fish Extender group

Hi there, This is our first cruise ever, and first Disney experience for our daughter. Our party includes me, DH and DD (8) and my parents. We are really excited and starting to have a hard time keeping it a surprise for DD. We would love to participate in a fish extender exchange! Where do we sign up?

Hi everyone! My parents decided that this year's family vacation will be our first ever Disney cruise! It'll be my parents' second, but the first for my kids and I. We live in the Orlando area and I worked in the parks for 10 years, so we're huge Disney Dorks and super excited. My daughter is 9 and my son will be 7 next month. We're looking forward to the fish extender program too, so please let me know how to sign up :)

Hi! This will be our first cruise ever for us...me, hubby, DS(12), DD(7) turning 8 on the cruise, and DS(3) turning 4 on the cruise. We are super excited and would love to participate in an exchange. Any newbie tips you can throw our way are greatly appreciated.

Hi everyone!

This will be our second Disney Cruise! I will be cruising with my DH, my DS (3), and my parents. We are so excited and wish we were setting sail sooner, but it will be here before we know it. Would love to participate in fish extenders ... My DS loved it last time! Thanks!

Hi Everyone...this will be our first Disney Cruise! I'm so excited! W will be cruise with our DD's (10, 8) and our DS (6). I just found out about the Extenders and would love to participate if someone is organizing a group. Thanks.....

This will be our first Disney cruise and we are SO excited! There will be four of us...my husband, myself, DD 11, and DS 8. I am interested in joining the Fish extender group and would like to be added to the list. Thanks!

Hi! My 12 yr old niece and I will be travelling this cruise! She is a first time cruiser. This will be my 5th cruise, but first Disney cruise. Super excited and just read about the Fish Extenders. We girls would love to participate!
Our stateroom will be 10545.
Thank you so much for stepping up and organizing.
valentinebb
12yr old female
49 yr old female
Yeah!! Seems like most of the FE group has been boys! My daughter is almost 11 and also alone... so maybe your niece and her can hang out at the kids club! This is our first cruise! Can't wait!!

Thanks so much for organizing!! Here is our information.
Cabin number 2038
4 participants: myself, husband, DD9 and DS5

Thanks for organizing! If you need help let me know. OK this is my first post. Ive been on about 13 Disney Cruises and never knew about the fish extenders group! Anyway better late than never!
aimipruden is my DISBoard name.
Cabin Number is 9536
We are so excited to be part of this!
I have three daughters Kaitlyn 2( will be 3 on March 17) , 7 Abigail, and 12 Natalie
My Husband and myself will also be joining them.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter