March 1, 2015 Caribbean on the Disney Wonder!

This will be our second family disney cruise. We are very excited to go on the Wonder in March. Our last sail was on the Dream. It was there we noticed the FE gifts. We would LOVE to participate!

1) The Verticchio's -- family of four. Parents and two girls: Rick (62), Heidi (42), Maggie (13), & Mia (11).

2) We will be in 2502.

3) We have NO food allergies.

4) We have NO aversion to alcohol. :)

Looking forward to learning more about our exchange family and the process as a whole.

Thanks for organizing.

Hello! Welcome to our cruise!! And to the FE! You will be in the eeyore group. There are about 10 families in that groups so far and the deadline is han 26th. After that time I will post or email u a list of participants. If u have any questions please feel free to message me.:cheer2:

Hello. Welcome!!!

This is my first time on the wonder! We usually cruise on the magic.

We usually go on the Magic too and I actually prefer the Magic over the Dream/bigger ships. I'm excited to try out the Wonder being that it's the Magic's sister ship!

robyn654 -- thank you for adding us to the FE. We are excited to learn more about it. I see that you sent me a PM but I cannot send one back since I haven't posted 10 times on dis??? Im new to FE and to dis so any information is greatly appreciated.

Our first too on the Wonder! So exciting!
There are lots if threads in dis that offer great ideas, but here is the basics for our cruise.
You must give at least one gift to each cabin signed up in the Eeyore group. How you do that is up to you, one gift for the whole cabin or individual gifts, its up to you. Right now its at 13 cabins.

If you are crafty you can make them if ur not u can buy them, all up to u!!!

And u must deliver your gifts before our bags are due in the hall the last night.

As for the actual fish extender u hang, u can buy them or u can make them, lots of pictures on dis and if u google images there are lots of pictures.

Last thing I will get a list to you once the deadline arrives and I verify everyone is still in. So keep an eye out for my posts and pm's as we get to the end of January. :wave2:

Hello! We are going on our first Disney cruise and are excited to do fish extenders! We have 4 kids, 12, 10, 8 and 5. Hope we can join in!! My email is jamiesuesaunders at yahoo.com since I am so new I can't send messages yet

I got my cruise book with luggage tags in the mail today. So excited!

Here is some better info for our participation in the fish extenders.

1) Names & Ages of people in your Cabin (s)
Chris and Jamie - both 39 (it will be Chris' birthday!) Emily 12, Andrew 10, Jack 8, and Charlotte 5

2) Cabin number if you

have it (if u feel uneasy about posting ur cabin # PM me )
Our cabin will be 5012

3) Any food allergies
no food allergies

4) Let us know if u would prefer not to receive alcohol as a fe gift.
We would prefer not to receive alcohol.

Thanks so much and can't wait!!!pirate::cool1:

We just moved our place holder cruise to this one. It will be our fifth Disney cruise. First time on the Wonder and with this sailing we will have been on all the DCL ships. Looking forward to the planning and getting to know everyone!

We have a special needs son too. Ours is 31. How old is your son?
Hi I am so sorry so late with this my son just turned 5

I'm getting a little nervous I hope I don't forget anything for him and also how he is going to react in a new environment

If you would like to join the fe fun please let me know asap. the lists will close on Monday.:cool1:

Hello everyone. I have the completed fe lists. I do not want to post everyones information on the board so please if u signed up for our fe let me know how u would like the list.:cool1:

Hello everyone. I have pm'd the FE list to those that signed up on Dis. If you do not get it please let me know asap. Have Fun and see you all on the Mickey Boat.

Here is some better info for our participation in the fish extenders.

1) Names & Ages of people in your Cabin (s)
Chris and Jamie - both 39 (it will be Chris' birthday!) Emily 12, Andrew 10, Jack 8, and Charlotte 5

2) Cabin number if you

have it (if u feel uneasy about posting ur cabin # PM me )
Our cabin will be 5012

3) Any food allergies
no food allergies

4) Let us know if u would prefer not to receive alcohol as a fe gift.
We would prefer not to receive alcohol.

Thanks so much and can't wait!!!pirate::cool1:
Emailed you the list. Please make sure you have it. Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter