Marathon Weekend 2025

Yes I am open as well to any links anyone is willing to share...thanks in advance...If I get in this will be my second Dopey...Didn't want to do charity as I'm doing a charity for disneyland and that is a little pricey

I am down to 21 minutes. Only issue is, its on my work computer, which wouldn't let me sign in this morning. I figure I'll cross that bridge when i get to it if it gets my in first.

This reminds me of being in the last Corral of the Marathon, spending an hour inching forward, waiting to start.

Except in this case, there's also a good chance that you get to the front and they say, lol no run for you sorrryyyyy

I don't know why, but all of my Chrome Incognito tabs are under an hour while the non-incognito are over an hour.

I just opened a new one and it went straight to 23 minutes.

So, I recommend incognito ?

I’ll gladly take a link with less than the hour I’ve got, BUT ONLY IF YOU REALLY DO NOT NEED IT!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter