• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Marathon Weekend 2025

Reminder, your best chance to get registered is by having as many different devices and as many different browsers open. For DL 2024, I had 16+ queue IDs. That'll influence your ability to register far more than if you do split registrations. The time to get to the registration screen is key. So open as many as possible. View them as lottery tickets. More tickets, more chances to win. That being said, I don't anticipate many will be shut out of what they want. I think most will be fine.

For the newbies, unless something has changed you can click the link for ANY race from the rD page and it will take you into the same queue for all races. Once your time is up, you'll be able to pick what you want to register for from all the races still available.

Good Luck y'all! Last two races I registered for I saved one incognito browser to join the queue at 10:00:02, that one had a decent queue number. Good luck with all your random queue spots!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter