Marathon Weekend 2025

Ended up booking our resort for MW 2025 today. Getting in now before prices jump later on. Booked Caribbean Beach for the trip. Also booked a room for Disneyland HMW. The prices at the hotels around the resort are so crazy for what you actually get.
I got my MW 2025 Caribbean Beach reservation booked today, as well. The crazy thing is my 7 night CBR reservation in January is cheaper than my 5 night POFQ reservation for W&D this year!

I got my MW 2025 Caribbean Beach reservation booked today, as well. The crazy thing is my 7 night CBR reservation in January is cheaper than my 5 night POFQ reservation for W&D this year!
I was a little shocked at how expensive W&D dates were for rooms this year as well. My 4-night reservation for a basic room at Pop is like $200 more than my 5-night reservation for a preferred room at Pop for MW. My TA said it's because it's Halloween.

I was a little shocked at how expensive W&D dates were for rooms this year as well. My 4-night reservation for a basic room at Pop is like $200 more than my 5-night reservation for a preferred room at Pop for MW. My TA said it's because it's Halloween.
Yeah, I’m hoping some kind of discount comes out for W&D

Yes, everything you said is correct. I have a lot of friends who register through them every year! Since most Dopey bibs have several thousand dollar minimums I definitely encourage anyone registering through SCF to consider that and don’t stop at the minimum! That’s the reason I choose not to go the charity route even though I could just pay the commitment, since I am not great at fundraising. But the low minimum should hopefully take the pressure off fundraising since you know your bib is secured!
Thank you so much for sharing this information @Disneyhanna as I am very seriously considering signing up with a charity for the half marathon in January. So if I decide to do this and pre-raise the funds of $300, then I only need to pay the $275 for the bib through the foundation? Just want to make sure I understand as I have only done charity once through Team Force for the princess 5k in 2023. And if DH wants to do this as well, I just "purchase" two bibs and we need to raise $600 together? Sorry if I am being slow today, lol.

Thank you so much for sharing this information @Disneyhanna as I am very seriously considering signing up with a charity for the half marathon in January. So if I decide to do this and pre-raise the funds of $300, then I only need to pay the $275 for the bib through the foundation? Just want to make sure I understand as I have only done charity once through Team Force for the princess 5k in 2023. And if DH wants to do this as well, I just "purchase" two bibs and we need to raise $600 together? Sorry if I am being slow today, lol.
Pretty sure you add the bib + fundraising for each person, so I think what you said sounds correct.

Seems to be a booking day - booked at POP today for MW but will keep an eye on rates at Swan & Dolphin and likely switch over as we get closer.
Haha -- I booked a couple of nights for an anniversary trip with my wife in October (no RunDisney). It really IS the day for it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter