Marathon Weekend 2025

SAFD:

Epcot

1. Gran Fiesta Tour-I love the Three Caballeros and the music. I love the ambience. I love that I can almost always walk directly onto a boat. The Mexico Pavilion is my favorite place is Epcot. As someone who experiences semi-regular migraines and has light sensitivity it is an awesome place to cool off, relax for a time, people watch, and regain my senses on a long park/festival day. I’ll often mix two/three/four rides of Gran Fiesta Tour into that time.
2. Guardians of the Galaxy:Cosmic Rewind-I’ll try to limit the novellas the rest of the way. This ride is just plain awesome. Nothing about it I don’t like, although I prefer if it’s not a Disco Inferno when I ride. I’m a Conga guy.
3. Frozen Ever After-Lacks the overall experience of the Mexico Pavilion and walk-on aspect of my #1, but slow boat ride with good music and IP I like always works.
4. Soarin’- Saw the California version over MW 2024 and I’ll say that despite the warped screen I’m still an Around the World guy.

Hollywood Studios

1. Slinky Dog Dash- Not the most thrilling roller coaster, but it’s really fun. Wish the capacity was better.
2. Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway- This is my favorite use of the trackless technology that Disney can’t seem to get enough of recently. Usually not a bad wait and I love the colors.
3. Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular- Definitely a nostalgia play, but as a soft serve enthusiast there are much worse ways to spend 30 minutes than grabbing a swirl waffle cone and watching the show.
4. Toy Story Mania-I’m competitive and love a good game attraction. Also will give it bonus points for being the workhorse for Hollywood Studios Genie+ as one of the only things in the park with truly high capacity.

I know I’ve left out both Star Wars rides, ToT, and RnRC. In a different world, as a thrill ride enthusiast, those might be my top 4. But in this world they all have far too low capacity and break down far too much, leading to long waits and complete unreliability when trying to navigate a park day.

Last edited:

SAFD:

Epcot
4. Does Cava Del Tequila count? If not, I'll pick the Seas aquarium (not the Nemo ride).
if Cava counts that’s going to be number 1 for me and I’m adding Baseline Tap House to my HS list ! 😂

SAFD:

Epcot - tougher than I thought
1 - Spaceship Earth (really Cava though)
2 - Soarin’
3 - Gran Fiesta Tour
4 - GOTG

DHS:
1 - ToT
2 - ROTR
3 - Indiana Jones
4 - Toy Story Mania

SAFD:

Epcot-
1) Test Track - the pure adrenaline rush of being shot out of the building and feeling *almost* out of control flying around the track in a convertible still gets me
2) Guardians (with meclizine on board!) - September is my favorite track (I really respect how amazing this ride is but I always get very anxious about getting sick - so far just really dizzy getting off!)
3) Living with the Land - so relaxing and it has allllll the OG Epcot vibes
4) Spaceship Earth - another one based on pure nostalgia (pro tip - wait until the end of the day to ride and there is usually no wait)

DHS-
1) Rise - On a good day - everything works and you get a fun Imperial guard interrogating your group and it's the best ride in WDW. On a bad day...you wait in line forever, only to get a shortened experience because things are broken, and a cast member who is too lazy/tired to engage. Wish it were a more consistent experience but my little Sith heart still loves it
2) RnR - wish it weren't broken so often but that launch always puts a smile on my face and a scream in my throat!
3) TSM - brings out my competitive side!
4) Mickey and Minnie's RR - I really love the new Mickey cartoons and the trackless technology is just cool

SAFD:

Epcot
1. Figment (This is sentimental - my kids all loved this as littles and would ride over & over!)
2. Spaceship Earth
3. Soarin’
4. Moana

HS
1. Toy story Mania
2. Muppets

I’m not much of a thrill rider, so that’s most of what I ride here. If my kids could vote they’d pick
3. Smugglers Run
4. TOT

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter