Marathon Weekend 2023

Are the start groups actually divided within each corral by some physical entry point, or is it just the honor system to be part of the wave you are assigned?
“Start Groups” are just a different name for “corrals”. You’ll go to the corral/start group assigned as usual and the mini-waves will be split up within that grouping.

“Start Groups” are just a different name for “corrals”. You’ll go to the corral/start group assigned as usual and the mini-waves will be split up within that grouping.
Thanks, this marathon is my first rD race with these start groups like this, I think. Im used to a whole bunch of letters and once you're in a corral, that's it.

Thanks, this marathon is my first rD race with these start groups like this, I think. Im used to a whole bunch of letters and once you're in a corral, that's it.
I thought I understand, but the more I read, the more confused I get. Are A, B, C, etc. gone completely and replaced by S1, S2, etc or are there S groups within each letter?

Thanks, I'm finally starting to get it. And there are waves within each start group? If so, how are those physically divided within the start group?
There are mini-waves within each group. If you line up at the front of your corral, you’ll be in the first mini-wave. There‘s no physical division within the corral as you’re waiting, but once you get near the start line, you might be stopped to wait for the next mini-wave.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter