Marathon Weekend 2023

I was able to get my family in for the 5k. I now have a separate registration for the 5k, half, and full. Does anyone know if I manage to switch one of them to Dopey (assuming it opens again) they will refund the other two races? I have not had a good experience with runDisney support this year.

I should add, I asked them to combine the half and full to a Goofy but said they couldn't.

We were very excited to get a bib for our 11 year old for the 5k. DW and I are doing Dopey and were excited to run the 5k with him, but it filled right as I finished registration. I am been stalking charities for bibs and was happy to find St. Jude's still had some. Our 7 year old son went through chemo in the fall, so the charity is one that will be close to our heart.

We received the registration link on June 15th. First time doing it through a charity, though, so I am assuming we did it correctly and are good to go baesd on what I see on his fundraising page.

Just to be clear: you received the Disney registration link from them or just the St Jude registration page?

Can’t believe stuff opened back up! I wonder if they originally started with lower capacity and decided to add more spots?

That’s my guess. All of the races opened up, which doesn’t sound like bibs freed up from charities or credit card denials.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter