Marathon Weekend 2023

Seems like most of the issues have been resolved on the site... maybe they'll open up registration at noon or 12:15 PM.

The one person who managed to register for Dopey (sorry, can't remember who it was) - did you get a confirmation email?
I think he meant "hit the register button" I have not seen anybody that has successfully registered for any of the events.

Alright guys - it's been fun, but I think I'm out. It's now almost 2am and I am falling asleep. So sad, I hope by some miracle there will still be places available in the morning.
Oh no! Hope you have better luck in the morning! Though I suspect we could all still be sitting here .... waiting....

So there was the year the ground near water tables froze over with ice due to spilled water and how cold it was on race morning (2010?). In 2017 the Half was canceled due to weather. In 2020 the course was shortened due to heat. So now we have 2023 - the year of spinning wheels and mocking dwarves!

well at least the time changes on the Message last updated part. I think that's the most action I'm seeing on the site.

I think he meant "hit the register button" I have not seen anybody that has successfully registered for any of the events.

there was one person, many pages ago now, who managed to get in right at 10 and register.

it's me, and my anxiety is on edge. i keep refreshing my registrations page and confirming that my card was charged.

still spinning on the pre-10 queue windows, though

do they ever postpone registration to another day? Or we we keep waiting? any ideas?

It happened once with rD Paris, but that's an entirely different entity. They ended up postponing it 24 hours after two or three hours of this kind of mess.

I have to leave in an hour to go to PT. Hopefully I’m registered for the 10k by then because I fear it will be sold out (if registration opens) by the time I’m done.

I mean, they said they did with no photo or conformation. I could be wrong, but i doubt they got though and registered.
I got a confirmation email, and have this in my account. So...?

And honestly, why I'm so nervous. If they charged me, AND i got a confirmation, AND i still didn't get in because of the general registration mess....what do I do?

Attachments

• 67207208326__573D4B19-75E3-4FDB-BD35-9B54CE8FB5A1.jpg
    67207208326__573D4B19-75E3-4FDB-BD35-9B54CE8FB5A1.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 89

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter