Marathon Weekend 2023

I'm influencing the influencers-- one of the runDisney influencers posted my question about why the website was down (wrong answers only) on her instagram stories lol (I also posted it in her facebook group). She got some funny answers... my favorite was "someone talked about Bruno."

I'd feel a lot better if we were seeing some screens update with wait times. Have a bad feeling we're still in "scrap it and try again another day" territory.
The event page is still just the dwarves after a brief moment where it worked, so I don't think you're wrong. I'm just wondering how long they'll keep telling us to remain in queue before rescheduling this whole thing

To run through the castle. It's all about the castle (and Main Street) for me.
Same here. Turning onto Main Street with all the spectators is my favorite part. I started crying a little bit this year because I am pregnant and thought it would be my last Dopey for awhile, but alas, here I am hoping I don't go into labor before registration opens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter