Marathon Weekend 2023

Does anyone have IT experience? Is it possible to have a temporary boost in servers or IT resources if there's only a few days a year with massive demand? Or is that unrealistic?

My worst reg experience was for rD Paris in 2017. Ironically, I was also at Grand Teton then. After two hours of refreshing, they finally called it and bumped registration to the next day.

Well, the fact this is my first registration and apparently it's the worst one means future ones should only be better, right? :)

I'm genuinely not trying to sound dramatic but I really don't know what to do. I told myself if I wasn't registered by 1am I would go back to bed and hope there was still places available in the morning. It's now 1am and I am sitting here with eyes burning and falling asleep...

I am now getting the partial runD page, then it goes back to dwarves.... but hoping there is progress soon... it's after 11 now!

I'm genuinely not trying to sound dramatic but I really don't know what to do. I told myself if I wasn't registered by 1am I would go back to bed and hope there was still places available in the morning. It's now 1am and I am sitting here with eyes burning and falling asleep...
You're not sounding dramatic. I guess I would just ask yourself how you would feel if you went to sleep and then didn't get a spot. Other options are to run for a charity.

At least we know they're working on it... They updated the time of the message to 11:00am... I feel reassured

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter