Marathon Weekend 2020

Much thanks for the link!

Bib #4XX . My submitted time was 3:38 for a full marathon, so I wasn't sure if I would make it into Corral A. But I'm assuming the corrals will match last year, which gives me a decent buffer -- last year the cut off for Corral A was 557.

Last edited:
Field is slightly bigger this year than last. Exact same proof of time and my 2020 Dopey number is about 300 numbers higher.

Edit to add: or maybe the 2020 field is faster with more people submitting proof of time into corrals before mine.

Dang, my POT for this year (thanks, almost heat stroke) will drop me from D last year to F this year if the corrals are similar. Oops!

Having never done Dopey before - do they give you 4 bibs of the same number at the expo? - or do you just get your 1 Dopey bib that gets more sweaty and gross throughout the weekend that you need to pull off and stick to yourself the next day?

I would be all the way back in H if these were still accurate to last year. The thing I put in was 5:30-6;00 so this feels more then a bit off. Will find out shortly.

Im tempted to think they aren’t close to that based on that. But I might be wrong. Either way got no skin in this since I’m starting with the adaptive corral. So I’m starting in front of A

Having never done Dopey before - do they give you 4 bibs of the same number at the expo? - or do you just get your 1 Dopey bib that gets more sweaty and gross throughout the weekend that you need to pull off and stick to yourself the next day?

You get 2 bibs. One for the 5k & 10k and one for the half and full.

Based on 2018 and 2019 corrals, I would be in B with bib #8XX. I am thrilled if that is true but was definitely expecting C based on @DopeyBadger's corral times. However, I was only 26 seconds off from his corral B cut-off, so maybe it has changed based on field size, etc.

Based on 2018 and 2019, I'd be in E for the half...which was my goal. I was expecting F (which would be OK with me) with what I put up. I'm a new runner...asthmatic...and had my house flood in a tropical storm two days before the race I knew would be my best chance for POT. So, I'm thinking I'm going to wind up happy in this. :)

I used the same proof of time this year and my bib number barely budged. I have a feeling the field size for the half marathon wasn’t reduced too much. Bummer!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter