• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Marathon Weekend 2018

How does FOP show a 60 minute wait when the park isn't even open yet?!

I'm thinking of trying to get there first thing on Monday for stand by. It was a five hour wait yesterday at AK. FIVE HOURS!

Things learned while cheering for 2 hours outside BC this morning:
1) Some of those chair athletes are dangerously fast.
2) The athlete who was pushing himself with his knuckles while balanced on something that looked like a skateboard gives the phrase “determined” a new face.
3) Doing a jump for a photo pose at mile 5+ can be dangerous to your health, those around you and the photographer. Saw lots of stumbles and one guy actually fell into the photographer and hit the ground.
4) If you can belt out song lyrics while running you are really taking your time.
5) Guys like to dress up as princesses too.
6) My fitbit is possessed. It registered my cheering as a 2.4 mike walk.

Congratulations to all who completed the 10k this morning.

So the 10k marks the first run where I’ve ever been physically moved out of someone’s way on a run. I was walking through about to grab water at a stop and someone grabs my shoulders and moves me more to the left than I already was to run through. I was literally reaching out for water that’s how close I was to the table. Everyone around me was confused and shocked.

So the 10k marks the first run where I’ve ever been physically moved out of someone’s way on a run. I was walking through about to grab water at a stop and someone grabs my shoulders and moves me more to the left than I already was to run through. I was literally reaching out for water that’s how close I was to the table. Everyone around me was confused and shocked.

I would’ve smacked them

Heinous. I agree with @FFigawi. Throw an elbow. A broken nose ought to make them reconsider doing that again.

So who’s going to fill up @Ariel484’s photopass with funny pics now that we have her qr code? :rotfl2:

I’m here waiting!

Saw you! Thank you for getting out this morning! I was on the other side of the boardwalk and couldn’t get over. Also I don’t drink beer. And I like bananas. Am I even allowed on here anymore??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter