Marathon Weekend 2018

As @Jim Tancredi had said, the storm coming this way in the Northeast could change track and get worse. Well, that happened, and what was a predicted 3-5 inches of snow in Boston for Thursday suddenly changed to a predicted 8-12 inches. Delta issued a weather waiver so I was able to change our tix without penalty... we are now leaving Thursday morning just as the storm arrives so hopefully we can get out.

I remember talk of texting the character stops. Is anyone still planning to do that for the marathon?
@croach is the guy doing this awesomeness of character txts, so message him!

I like the shirts, I already have a red mararthon shirt but that's fine. I agree with those and the no-white, so glad it's not the white one...If I have a white shirt I'm guaranteed to spill on it

I think it was @camaker that said they were going to do that

Not me, unfortunately. It was @croach that was planning to do that.

Apparently the wind isn’t going anywhere, either. The NWS has issued a wind chill advisory covering the 5k. Expect wind chills in the 24-29 degree range in the morning.

As @Jim Tancredi had said, the storm coming this way in the Northeast could change track and get worse. Well, that happened, and what was a predicted 3-5 inches of snow in Boston for Thursday suddenly changed to a predicted 8-12 inches. Delta issued a weather waiver so I was able to change our tix without penalty... we are now leaving Thursday morning just as the storm arrives so hopefully we can get out.
Southwest just issued a waiver advisory too. Unfortunately all the flights are sold out for today but I was able to move our flight to the 5:45AM flight tomorrow. First flight out from BDL - I am feeling better about getting out than later on Thursday.

Southwest just issued a waiver advisory too. Unfortunately all the flights are sold out for today but I was able to move our flight to the 5:45AM flight tomorrow. First flight out from BDL - I am feeling better about getting out than later on Thursday.

I tried to get the 6:00 AM from BOS but they were sold out... so I've got 7:05 AM. I think I'm OK for now as it only should be just starting then or a little later. I hope. I'll be stressing from now until wheels up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter