• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Marathon Weekend 2017!

Including the Pavillion its 2.25miles or 6 laps for 13.5miles
Is this a different crescent lake? I thought it was in reference to the body of water by the Epcot resorts? And I know for a fact that it is less than 1 mile around.

I am so disappointed! I am not sure what to think. This was not cheap and I was excited about this challenge. The medals (Half, Goofy and Dopey) will just not feel right now.

I totally understand safety, ours and the staff and volunteers. I guess we learn more at 10. But I am seriously considering getting out and doing the mileage tomorrow. Anyone else interested in a DIS meet and run?

Well DD27 is going to attempt the marathon after all now, if we can figure out how to get her in. I told her to run 13.1 miles then ride Everest with me and I'll just keep going. But she says she will just try to do the whole thing with me. I wonder how they will do the medals if she finishes the full, lol?

We can start our own RunDisney sub-group now, too, since we'll all be Imperfectly Goofy and Imperfectly Dopey! Only runners who have all or part of a challenge officially and involuntarily cut out of their Goofy or Dopey can join!

Best of all? This is our Inagurual Race Weekend!

Is this a different crescent lake? I thought it was in reference to the body of water by the Epcot resorts? And I know for a fact that it is less than 1 mile around.

It is and yes the lake is short but I was assuming they were after the info in reference to doing a virtual Half of there own choice tomorrow. I suggested a longer less 'Dizzy' option
http://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/view/1406116486

Well I have to say I'm disappointed, but also relieved in a since. I've been puking since about 4:30 this afternoon. Started in the bushes outside Mouse Gear, and has continues at th le room. Tomorrow's half would've been rough. Now I'll have to come back and do it again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter