Maps at Disney?

goscudder

Mouseketeer
We've been to DW many times, but are looking forward to our first stay at FW next month. We usually take Disney buses to get around, but I think this trip we'll end up driving to most of the parks (except MK where we'll take the boat to). Can we get a good driving map of Disney World at FW? As much as we've been there, I'm still not sure I'd know where I'm going without a map!

We've been to DW many times, but are looking forward to our first stay at FW next month. We usually take Disney buses to get around, but I think this trip we'll end up driving to most of the parks (except MK where we'll take the boat to). Can we get a good driving map of Disney World at FW? As much as we've been there, I'm still not sure I'd know where I'm going without a map!

It is the guide that they give you. talks about restuarants & other activites - it is where the bus transportation is discussed. but some of the roads aren't on it.

here is an older version
http://www.wdwinfo.com/resortmaps/propertymap.htm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter