• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

** Maps and Aerial Shots of the Disneyland Resort, Los Angeles, Etc. **

WebmasterMaryJo

Techarita
Staff member
Administrator
MAPS

Disneyland Resort Area

Map of Los Angeles & Orange County with Disneyland Resort & DCL (West Coast Cruise)

Map of Good Neighbor Hotels

Huge map of the area, showing locations of hotels, stores, gas stations, etc. Thanks, Perlster

** ºoº **

Disneyland Map & Attractions

California Adventure Map & Attractions

** ºoº **

Directions from LAX airport to the Disneyland Resort & hotels on Harbor

** ºoº **

AERIAL SHOTS

Aerial of the Disneyland Resort

Aerial of Disneyland Resort & Nearby Good Neighbor Hotels within Walking Distance

Aerial View of Disneyland Resort with Labels

Aerial of Anaheim, Including DLR and Anaheim Stadium

Shot of Downtown Disney from Terraserver.com - You Can get wider shots & closeups of the DLR

Aerial View of Disneyland Hotel (Click on picture to see labels)

Aerial View of Grand Californian Hotel (Click on picture to see labels)

11450DLR_Map.jpg

Here's a Terraserver view of the Universal/Griffith Park area. Universal is towards the left just above the 9 o'clock position. Disney Studios is near the 12 o'clock position. Warner Brothers is between them. The L.A. Zoo is around the 1-2 o'clock position. And if you zoom in all the way with the zoom bar on the left, you'll get a little surprise. ;)

Hi - if you click on the center of the map or hit the scale to see a closer view you'll see the Hollywood sign

Is there a way to print out the aerial shot of DLR to a bigger page size, such as 11X14 or would some of the detail get cut off? My uncle loves aerial shots (being a huge fan of airplanes) and he already owns a view of San Diego taken from space. This would be a great gift for his birthday which is March 2nd, but I'm not sure where I could get a clear print out of it.

Yes, they face each other, and you can walk from one to another in about a minute :sunny:

Hi!

I am so NEW to this site and this is my 1st post-(hope I'm doing it right).

I came upon your post, and saw the map of the Mickey 50 logo's and was wondering what that was????

Actually as I type this, I'm wondering how I will see your response to this, or if I can find this post again.......(I'm soooo green at this) :tilt:

THANKS for the info!!!

Hmmm, I should update the original post. :)

The Mickey 50 logos were "hidden" throughout the park in various attractions. This was set up during the 50th anniversary, and they have been removed since then. :)

Hi just checking out the map links above and I can't get the first 2 to open...it says links not found?

:confused: Would like to post a map of the Grand Californian Hotel (room # and all!) that we received upon check in. How do I do that?!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter