Map with site numbers?

J.Scott Cape Cod

Home sweet home!
I'm pretty sure I've seen a map with individual campsite numbers rather than just loop numbers... was it on this board somewhere? I have a preferred site reserved, so I'm interested in loops 100-300.

Touring Plans has a map with site numbers.

You can follow their links to the FW cabins and buried in the long description/web page is a link to a FW map:

https://touringplans.com/hotel_maps/fort-wilderness-resort-cabins

It shows the loop numbers. Choose a loop and hover over the site to show the number. Click it to show info.

Bama Ed

PS - to me (and yes, I am Polish) you have to go to the site across the road from the one you are interested in. The site photos are taken from the perspective that you are ON that site and looking out of it. Me, I want to see the site itself looking AT it, not FROM it. But it works more or less. To be consistent, though, with how they show their hotel room views, they probably do it this way.

PPS - also, BTW, I've stayed in a Preferred site the last couple trips so if you have a question ask me (I've only been in 100 and 200 as 300 heavily slants towards pets due to its proximity to the dog park).

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter