map of 'magic' photopass spots

davidmolliesmum

i must resist chocolate... i must resist chocolate
:confused:anyone know where i can get maps (to print) of the places where the 'magic' photopass pics are.
we've had the tink one near the castle and the baby simba at the tree of life, also stitch on the ground at HS. but if i had a map to show where all the spots were that would be ideal and i wouldnt miss ANY!! :laughing:

All I know for sure is, the photographers that do magic shots work without a tripod. The photographers that use a tripod do NOT do magic shots. Also, feel free to ask them if they can do something different. Last visit, we seemed to be getting a lot of the same type of magic shot (ex: tinkerbell in the hand, stitch coming out of the ground). So we asked if there was anything different they could do... the CM had to get an "ok" from his supervisor, but then he took a couple of new magic shots for us. Certain parks and certain areas w/in those parks may only be offering certain magic shots, but you can always ask for someting else (worse that can happen is you are told no). Other than that, this website, has been the only other more specific info I could find.
http://www.stitchkingdom.com/disneysphotopass/#locations

Maybe someone else, has better "map-like" information, because I'm a magic shot addict!!!:yay:

The magic shots become available to the photographers based on the location they tag in their PDA. So in that case, you can't get a baby Simba outside of the Animal Kingdom, etc. There are specific locations within the parks where magic shots are suggested because they work the best but if photographers are in the same general area, they can do the shot anywhere. Tell the photopass photographer what you've already done and they'll be able to figure out a different one to do for you depending on where you are at the park. Most of them require certain environmental factors like a big open sky or a park bench so it may be limited. As long as you don't make it too obvious in front of the kiddos, they'll be more than happy to work with you to find you something new. Maybe say something like "The photographer in Magic Kingdom was so fast! She caught a picture of Tinkerbell landing in DDs hand! Are you quick enough to catch other characters?", stuff like that. Also, try to find photographers that don't have a line. They'll have to change settings before and after your special photo so you don't want to take up time from other guests. There should be a less busy photographer not too far away!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter