Mannheim Steamroller returning 4 nights for Christmas 2021

Awesome. We've seen them twice at Universal, and they are just amazing. The Christmas season officially starts after they perform!

woo hoo!!!! thank you for posting. That's such great news

Just announced.

Live performances are on Dec. 4, 5, 11 and 12!
Oh, dear. Are these "concert dates" such that Seasonal Annual passes are blocked from going to USF on these 4 days? We have everything already planned...

Oh, dear. Are these "concert dates" such that Seasonal Annual passes are blocked from going to USF on these 4 days? We have everything already planned...
Yuup, us too.
My wife and I are Preferred ap holders. But my sister and her family are only seasonal holders. This throws a huge monkey wrench in the plans.

We will upgrade our tickets to a Preferred pass because we‘re there for 4 of the concert days. We originally planned on getting a Seasonal pass. I guess to see MS in concert for an extra $50 ($65 Canadian) isn’t so bad.

Can someone please explain the concert date thing? We will be there the 4-7 and 3 of us have seasonal passes. How can they do this a month prior when people have trips planned? I'm confused.

I expected this to happen. We'll just do IOA that day since we have the Season Pass as well.

If you are someone who is going to upgrade to an AP, don't upgrade until after the concert dates.

I wonder what time the concert will be since the parks close at 7 on Dec. 4 for the OI meetup.

Last edited:
Can someone please explain the concert date thing? We will be there the 4-7 and 3 of us have seasonal passes. How can they do this a month prior when people have trips planned? I'm confused.
Seasonal passes are excluded from concert dates. So on the day of the concert, you are not able to enter one of the parks for the full day. This concert is held at Universal Studios, so the only park you can visit that day is Islands of Adventure. You cannot use the Hogwarts train going back and forth either.

You cannot enter the studios side or ride the train on concert dates with a seasonal pass. This the one thing I hate about the seasonal passes, the fact that they don't announce concert dates with enough notice for people who have already booked flights and hotels. Glad I'm not going those weekends, I feel for those of you who are! I wonder how it'll work with the informer meetups going on those two weekends.......

SHUT. UP!!!! That is too cool. We'll be there on the 12th. I need more info on this. Where do they perform? Do you have to line up pretty early at the venue? I've always wanted to catch them. But to catch them at UNIVERSAL???? This trip keeps getting better.

We will upgrade our tickets to a Preferred pass because we‘re there for 4 of the concert days. We originally planned on getting a Seasonal pass. I guess to see MS in concert for an extra $50 ($65 Canadian) isn’t so bad.
The Power AP is the next one up, unless you want a preferred for the shopping and dining discounts.
I expected this to happen. We'll just do IOA that day since we have the Season Pass as well.

If you are someone who is going to upgrade to an AP, don't upgrade until after the concert dates.

I wonder what time the concert will be since the parks close at 7 on Dec. 4 for the OI meetup.
Website says at 8 PM close at US on Saturday, and surprising to me says 9 PM for IOA on the 4th. That cuts into our meetup time, unless they adjust it past 1:30 AM closing.
Pass holder perks email says seasonal passes include these now
I haven't been getting those emails. That would be an interesting change, and only fair for all the people who already have plans.

SHUT. UP!!!! That is too cool. We'll be there on the 12th. I need more info on this. Where do they perform? Do you have to line up pretty early at the venue? I've always wanted to catch them. But to catch them at UNIVERSAL???? This trip keeps getting better.
They have always performed on the stage in front of RRR at US. Depends on the crowd, we found somewhere to sit around 1/2 hour before the concert Thanksgiving weekend. But with limited dates it could be more crowded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter