Mango Soup??

Jobro2

Mouseketeer
Upon checking the latest menus from the Disney Cruise Index site, I see there is no Mango Soup now at the Embarkation Buffet...oh no!! Can any recent cruisers tell me if the soup is still there??My kids will be very disappointed!

Why, that's almost as bad as no shrimp!!!!!

I can't imagine why they took it off - it's so delicious!

Rae

They don't have the date for the latest update for the Embarkation Buffet on their site, but some of their menus date back to Dec of 2001. Perhaps their Embarkation Menu is old?

I love their mango soup! I was planning on having some ...in just a few days. Alright Jobro2...last year it was my duty to check on the chicken finger situation (fortunately resolved!), now I'll make a point of finding out about "Mango Soup"!!!

Good for you !!! It's a hard job,but someone has to cruise & keep track of things.....lol

Bette

Hey, we brought back the chicken tenders, now we can work on the mango soup!! We will count on you to check this out for us! Have a great trip!!

there is no Mango Soup now at the Embarkation Buffet

NO MANGO SOUP!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Darn.

How much bad news can a Diser stand?...

It was there when we sailed in January...it's on the Magic only.
On the Wonder, they have a cold strawberry banana soup. It's not quite as good as the mango, but still yummy.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

Did I also hear somewhere that they took away the Coconut Shrimp and the Jerk-Spiced Chicken Wings from Parrot Cay on the Magic??? Please say it isn't so.

MJ

I just returned from the 4/12 Western Magic, where on Embarkation day I enjoyed Mango soup from Topsiders by the Mickey Pool!! It was delicious!

Great news CPR! Now I can prepare my tastebuds for that delicous Mango Soup later this week.

Did I also hear somewhere that they took away the Coconut Shrimp and the Jerk-Spiced Chicken Wings from Parrot Cay on the Magic???

Perhaps "the jerk" is just on vacation...

Oh Thank you, thank you CPR!!! You've made my night and the rest of the family's!!! All we are thinking of are those great shrimp and mango soup when we board! What a great start!!

jobro2 - don't think too hard about the shrimp. Verandahman and I have cornered the cold shrimp market! But I will share the Mango Soup with you gladly!

Yes, MJ - they took our coconut shrimp, chicken wings and JERK away!!!!! (hahaha, BD!!!) I did mention it to the servers though -as if that would do much good!

Remember the "Andy and Rae 50th Birthday Cruise" is in April 2005! Be there or be square!

Rae

Didn't try the Mango soup last time, but surely will this time. Will also miss the coconut shrimp.
Boy, you can surely get any information you want on these boards.

Donna

It's a sweet chilled soup and even my 7 year old likes it! Says it reminds him of a creamy fruit drink!

Rae

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter