• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Manchester Virgin twilight bag drop?

arieliwish

I've got gadgets and gizmos a-plenty,
Hi all,

We fly Man - Mco 10.30am wed morning but are staying at the Radisson Blu the night before. Do Virgin have twilight bag drop for us to get rid of the cases, and if so what time is it available?

Has anyone parked their car at the Radisson? We have parking with the room but wondered where the car park actually is. And we'll be looking to eat dinner and breakfast somewhere - any suggestions for those?

Cheers!
x

Radison is fine for both breakfast and dinner - you may need to book in for the breakfast buffet upstairs as its very popular with none guests as well but I think guests get priority..

PArking is around and under the hotel and if its full they give a voucher for the multistoreys (not sure how that will work now as the multis are technically closed for longstay until the airport carpark refurbs are complete) but dont worry about it - it wont be a field.

No twilight anymore but its only a short stroll down the skywalk into the terminal

Parking is at the hotel. They take your car off site so don't forget to leave your keys when you check out. There is a buffet breakfast in the restaurant (massive selection) and at night a full service restaurant or pizza/fries/salad and desserts in the bar which is better value for money. You can also order room service. I've done all three for dinner and they're all differently fine. The pool and sauanas are quite nice, the treatment rooms good and the gym pretty decent.

Thanks guys, got here after 10pm last night, very easy to find and park. Rooms are lovely and look out to some of the gates. About to go for early breakfast here then will head to check in. DH has mobility issues so we will only walk to the airport once.
Xx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter