Managers special rate with Dollar: what car did you get?

joxer1014

DIS Veteran
Using dollar for an upcoming weekend rental in a couple of weeks and the managers special is coming up as the same as their compact rate. Has anyone booked this class and if so, what car did they give you? Just wanted to know if I am safer booking a larger class since I do not fit well in a Sentra or Versa size car.

Using dollar for an upcoming weekend rental in a couple of weeks and the managers special is coming up as the same as their compact rate. Has anyone booked this class and if so, what car did they give you? Just wanted to know if I am safer booking a larger class since I do not fit well in a Sentra or Versa size car.
I've done the same thing with Alamo at MCO. We only need the car to get us to the airport hotel that night, then to a grocery store and POFQ the next day (drop off at CCC). Alamo says we'll get a compact car or larger, which is fine for the 2 of us for overnight, but I AM curious as to what we'll get. Being as our flight arrives at 11:30pm, I am just hoping they HAVE a car for us!!

I've done the same thing with Alamo at MCO. We only need the car to get us to the airport hotel that night, then to a grocery store and POFQ the next day (drop off at CCC). Alamo says we'll get a compact car or larger, which is fine for the 2 of us for overnight, but I AM curious as to what we'll get. Being as our flight arrives at 11:30pm, I am just hoping they HAVE a car for us!!
Alamo usually has good customer service. We rented from Alamo on Oahu this summer-completely sold out on the class I reserved-told us to take our pick of any car-ended up with a convertible (would have been a $1k if I'd reserved that car!). Hubs loved the convertible but it's not really great transporting luggage even with just 2 people :P

Alamo usually has good customer service. We rented from Alamo on Oahu this summer-completely sold out on the class I reserved-told us to take our pick of any car-ended up with a convertible (would have been a $1k if I'd reserved that car!). Hubs loved the convertible but it's not really great transporting luggage even with just 2 people :P
We got out to the parking garage about 12:30am. The agent let me have my choice, midsize car or midsize SUV. We took the SUV! There were maybe 8 of each car class from which to choose.

We got to pick a vehicle from a certain row when we have had Managers Choice, or Wild Card with Thrifty. I like that option!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter