Mama Melrose With Kids????

Mickey Fliers

DIS Veteran
We are eating at Mama Melrose for our Fantasmic dinner/show. We have never eaten there before and now I am questioning if this is the best choice with kids. We have three boys-7,5, and 2. Is Mama Melrose okay, or should we consider switching to Hollywood and Vine? Thanks for all the help.

Mama Melroses is VERY children friendly! Great food and service, too!

Ask for Kevin as your server, he's one of WDW's best :)

Anne

Our kids love Mama Melrose. They have eaten there since they were 3 & 7.

Great pasta's and pizza.

Yes, MM's is a good choice with kids. Once we were seated, we found the service to be very good and the meal moved along nicely (but not rushed) - that seems to help when you have kids with you. We were full when it was time for dessert, so got it to go and ate it while waiting for Fantasmic to start which worked out quite well... I think you'll be fine !

Have fun!

I agree with everyone else that this is a great restaurant for kids. My 2 year old was very happy with his pasta lunch. Service was good - particularly at the end of the meal when my son was getting antsy.

Kristen

Thank you all so much. This certainly helps. I will keep our plans "as is".

Thanks again. Now all I need is for Nov. 7th to get here......

Out of the Fantasmic Dinner Package choices, Mama Melrose is way better for kids than Brown Derby, and even better than H&V if you don't want buffet dining.

Even if your kids don't want something from the children's menu, they can order a flat bread pizza/appetizer baked in the wood oven. I like that it has a warm cozy feeling like an intimate Italian restaurant. We enjoyed our meal there on our last visit and we're still tyring to get a PS for our upcoming trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter