Mama Melrose or The Hollywood Brown Derby?

WE really haven't had bad food from either restaurant.
If you have good Italian around you, then I would skip MM.
My bias is we enjoy Brown Derby much more for noon or dinner.
For lunch, we usualy do SciFi. The burgers are good and the movies are just fun.

oh and what do you get from HBD? Was looking at the steak! but chicken looks good for a change too.

Any dish with the Zellwood corn and seafood included is fine by me but my favorite is the soup version. Of course the Cobb salad which is large enough to share. DGD loves the chicken noodle soup and I'm pretty sure the noodles are freshly made; at the least they are quite tender and not overcooked. Beef carpaccio is wonderful when on the menu (hasn't been since at least this Spring).

They often have a burger on the menu, their roasted/grilled meats are cooked to order and not over sauced when one is offered. We almost always enjoy our meals there with the exception of Christmas Day 2017 when the restaurant overbooked and the service was a not so subtle form of the bum's rush. Thank goodness they redeemed themselves Christmas 2018 when we ate at the lounge on a whim; best meal o the day!

I would say HBD and decide whether you want to OOP that one. When we go, I get the Cobb salad and the Grapefruit Cake and that’s all. We didn’t find it to be a good use of our credits, but we enjoyed eating there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter