Mama Melrose Fantasmic Dinner Pkg

twitterpated31

Mouseketeer
Hello,

My reservation day is coming up this weekend. I'm wondering how hard it is to get reservations for Mama Melrose. What about for the Fantasmic dining pkg?

I'm travelling mid March with a group of 16.

What are other peoples' experience with reservations?

(We're staying off site so sadly no reservation advantage)

Even if you stay off site you have 180 days to make your ADRs. I was making reservations well before I booked my resort with Disney.

I've never really had an issue with making issues with Mama Melrose, but I haven't booked that particular meal in several years. Your mileage may vary. Especially since there seem to be more ADRs available for Hollywood & Vine (they also serve breakfast) and Hollywood Brown Derby is pricey. Your best bet is to be flexible with your time. Opt for a late lunch and then grab some light QS as you walk into the Fantasmic theater.

You should be able to get your reservation without too much hassle.

The package now removes the app so if you like appetizers you need to pay extra.

we were just chatting on line with Disney..and they said no Fantasmic Pkg at MM...could someone check into that please

There is still a package for fantastic at mama Melrose and there is still an apertizer included (it won't be from 2018)

the cast member from the on line chat..said ..MM will not be in the fantasmic pkg for next year or our april trip

Just making sure, I will get an appetizer with my FDP at Mama Melrose next week, right? I'll be on the Dining Plan and, if not, I want to cancel that ADR. I booked it long before the appetizer was dropped.

Just making sure, I will get an appetizer with my FDP at Mama Melrose next week, right? I'll be on the Dining Plan and, if not, I want to cancel that ADR. I booked it long before the appetizer was dropped.
Yes you will definitely get an appetizer. The appetizer just won't be included for 2018 bookings so youre absolutely fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter