Malificent Might Get Her Own Movie by Tim Burton

dizguy2319

It's kind of fun to do the impossible. -Walt Disne
It's true! He says he wants it to be like wicked.

Fullscreencapture922201164648PM.jpg

640px-Angelina-Jolie-as-Maleficent-disney-19758228-1024-768.jpg

Angelina Jolie

Yeah, I saw this. I'm very excited about this movie rather than the new Snow White movie featuring Kristen Stewart...IMO she looks like a man and should NOT play her. Anyway, I think that Angie is going to do a great job with it

Yeah, I saw this. I'm very excited about this movie rather than the new Snow White movie featuring Kristen Stewart...IMO she looks like a man and should NOT play her. Anyway, I think that Angie is going to do a great job with it

I can't stand Kristin Stewart...

That would be an incredible movie!!! I love Angelina Jolie for one thing, and she is awesome at the "bad girl" type roles! :thumbsup2

But Kristin Stewart as Snow White in her own movie? :scared1: Please tell me your kidding... Who cast her in that role and what were they thinking? :sad2: Its kinda insulting that she was cast as the original Disney Princess... Now I like her as much as the next person but she will not be good at that role.

I can't stand Kristin Stewart...

Same here.

That would be an incredible movie!!! I love Angelina Jolie for one thing, and she is awesome at the "bad girl" type roles! :thumbsup2

But Kristin Stewart as Snow White in her own movie? :scared1: Please tell me your kidding... Who cast her in that role and what were they thinking? :sad2: Its kinda insulting that she was cast as the original Disney Princess... Now I like her as much as the next person but she will not be good at that role.

I am not actually. It's coming out next year I think...yeah I'm highly disappointed. And they obviously weren't thinking if they casted HER.

That's awesome! Idon't really know much about celebrities, so I trust your guy's judgement about Angelina Jolie being good for this Role. I loved Wicked, so I think it will be pretty cool. Do you know when it's supposed to come out?

even though i am terrified of Maleficent, it sounds like a really good movie already :). I'm excited to see what Tim Burton does with it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter