Malaea's PJ&TR: Randy Chapman Pics/Video Blog Online; Disney Videography

Beautiful pictures!! OMG I love your dress! It's so pretty!

Oooh and your BM's pink shoes!! those are adorable!!

And you had Goofy there!! He's great!

I love all the outside pics, espically those of you on the beach with your veil flowing all around! Simply beautiful!

And your cake!! OMG the little frog topper was so cute!

What a beautiful day you had!!

Your pictures are beautiful! I love the shots that you did with the mouse hands and hat! So cute!! It sounds like everything went so smoothly for you in your TR!!

Wow, you and your day was absolutely perfect! :lovestruc I loved all the pictures and DH's little wardrobe changes too :goodvibes It looked so fun too!

Beautiful Pictures! You are very pretty and you looked stunning on your special day! Wish you lots of happiness in your marriage :lovestruc

Beautiful pictures!! OMG I love your dress! It's so pretty!

Oooh and your BM's pink shoes!! those are adorable!!

And you had Goofy there!! He's great!

I love all the outside pics, espically those of you on the beach with your veil flowing all around! Simply beautiful!

And your cake!! OMG the little frog topper was so cute!

What a beautiful day you had!!
Thanks! I love that frog. I got to take him home:)
The shoes were their gift. I love shoes.

Your pictures are beautiful! I love the shots that you did with the mouse hands and hat! So cute!! It sounds like everything went so smoothly for you in your TR!!
The mouse hand and hats were my DF's idea.

Thanks for sharing!! Your pictures were beautiful!

everythng looks beautiful- I love the pic of you mickey and goofy! Thanks for sharing!:goodvibes
Thanks!

Wow, you and your day was absolutely perfect! :lovestruc I loved all the pictures and DH's little wardrobe changes too :goodvibes It looked so fun too!

Thanks for all of your sweet comments. It really was our perfect day and will always recommend Disney for weddings and any other event. We can't wait do do a vow renewal in 5-10 years:love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter