Making PS reservations through Dreams Unlimited

ILVPOOH

DIS Veteran
Anyone make your PS reservations with Dreams Unlimited. I have a reservation through them and they will make priority seating reservations for you for breakfast, lunch and or dinner. Just wondering if anyone did this and if it worked alright.

Also does anyone know what the hours for breakfast at Cinderella's Castle in March would be? What time does the part usually open in March?

This is the first year that I've used a travel company to book my trip (I got a better rate through them than I would have myself), but, truth be told, I'm making all my PS reservations myself. Can't help it. I'm just nervous, and would rather know that I did it myself. Of course, how silly it is, in retrospect, to let someone else book every other aspect of my trip, but insist on booking my dinner ressies. If the company screws up, I won't have a place to stay or a flight or park passes, but by God, I'll have dinner reservations! LOL

Richard

I've used Dreams Unlimited to book my PS ressies for me and it was such a joy to not have to worry about long distance phone calls or if I was going to get the PS I wanted. Cathy Miller was great and I'll be using her again for my trip in 2006. :jester:

We haven't even left for our trip yet and I am so pleased with Susan at DU that I am going to use her for our cruise trip next year. She managed to get us everything we asked for, all the while juggling the different needs of our party of six.

::yes::

I booked my PS' for August trip with Dreams Unlimited and got everything I wanted, including CRT and PSB. I just booked another trip through them and will do it again- painless! :smooth:

I have used Dreams Unlimited many times, and they have been wonderful about getting me all the PS's I have requested. They even got me Cindy's breakfast when I wanted to give it a try on one of my trips! Two thumbs way up for Dreams! It's so wonderful not to have to get up early to try and call for those hard to get ressies. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter