Making FP for other people

dandemom

Mouseketeer
My FP date is this Saturday. In my room are also my SIL and DN along with me and DD. SIL and DN are on our room reservation for which I am the head.

SIL has her own MDE account and DN on the FF list says that her plans are managed by her mom, but that I have viewing access to all plans.

Will I be able to make FP reservations for all 4 of us or will my SIL need to make the reservations for her her and DN? I just don't want to get caught NOT able to make them and SIL is not with me.

Does anyone know? I hope that made sense.

Thank you.

If you see them in your friends and family list. You should be able to make their fast passes. If you have a package booked, the tickets will not “open” until the morning of your 60 day. So don’t panic if it isn’t working right before 7 am est that morning.

To check that you will have no problems. You can try to make a dining reservation for everyone. If the system has everyone linked correctly, you’ll be able to do your family, SIL and DN.

If they are linked on your family & friends list, when you go to make FP, it should bring up everyone on that list, and you can select all, and include everyone in the FP you are making. I am guessing since your family members are on your reservation that you have the same number of days on tickets, and they are either part of your package or you have both linked tickets to your accounts. That is key as well to make sure you are ready!

It would also be a good idea to divide and conquer. You go for predetermined FP+ and SIL go for others.

Thanks everyone. I have made dining reservations for all 4 of us plus another mom/daughter in another room.

Our plan was for me and mom in other room to sit together on FP day and get the same timing for FP, but perhaps a better strategy is for other mom to get FP for something else and we just get FP for all 6, as long as we are all friends.

I'll keep my fingers crossed that it all works out. We should be OK, the crowd calendars just dropped to less than 5 for every day for every park so hopefully we can get our SDD and FOP without issue.

your plan should work. We have often had 2 people making FPs for our group when we go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter