Making ADRs soon when does most TS Dinners times start?

SGMCO

Vintage Style is Sweet--Rumbleseat Fashions
Hi,
Trying to figure out when dinner menu and lunch menu start so I can make my ADRs.
We usually eat an early dinner around 5:00pm.
Do most TS restaurants at Parks and Resort have Dinner and lunch
available at these times?

Wanting these at 5:00pm:

Tutto--Epcot
Ohanas--Poly
Bomas--AKL

Also wondering about lunch ADRs.
Thinking about trying for 11:55am for these:

Tony's Town Square--MK
Chef's de France--Epcot

I want to make adjustments now.

I am not exactly sure when dinner starts, but I can assure you dinner is being served at most if not all places by 5pm.
Reason I know is we eat dinner at that time 5-6 and I shoot for 5.

As for your next question I am not sure about lunch times, I have heard lunches being served at 11:30 and I have heard about breakfasts at 11:30, so that may depend on the actual restaurant.

I do know Tony's doesn't do breakfast (pretty sure anyway) so that would be lunch for them if they are open.

Sorry just reread your time 11:55....at that time it will definitely be lunch.

I am not exactly sure when dinner starts, but I can assure you dinner is being served at most if not all places by 5pm.
Reason I know is we eat dinner at that time 5-6 and I shoot for 5.

As for your next question I am not sure about lunch times, I have heard lunches being served at 11:30 and I have heard about breakfasts at 11:30, so that may depend on the actual restaurant.

I do know Tony's doesn't do breakfast (pretty sure anyway) so that would be lunch for them if they are open.

Sorry just reread your time 11:55....at that time it will definitely be lunch.

Thanks, I searched on several website Dis, Aears even Disney and not one of these say times for lunch and dinner.
I'm not sure if lunch times just goes right into dinner times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter