Making a payment online??? How?

cindyfan

DIS Veteran
Just wondering if anyone knows how to make a payment for the resort stay online?
Staying at Port Orleans in November and just want to pay it before going.

I have been trying to call to make a payment for the last few days and I simply can't wait on the phone for 2+ hours!
It's insane that the phone lines are so backed up!

If it's not a package, then you can do a payment via phone on the automated line - I did it several times to pay off our cash VGF stay coming up next month.

It asks you some ??s and you enter in your cc # and tell it how much you want to pay and VOILA!

I called 407-939-1936

Good luck!

If it's not a package, then you can do a payment via phone on the automated line - I did it several times to pay off our cash VGF stay coming up next month.

It asks you some ??s and you enter in your cc # and tell it how much you want to pay and VOILA!

I called 407-939-1936

Good luck!
Thanks.... I thought I had done that before. But I can't seem to get to that feature.
Is there a way to get to those prompts? It just keeps saying there are system problems and to wait for the next cast member?

Now I can't even get through..... "sorry all circuits are busy, please try again later" on every one of the numbers. Oh well... I will try later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter