Makin' Memories... A PTR for a 2022 Thanksgiving Trip. (hopefully)

Thanks! I oddly can't seem to focus on deciding where we should stay for Nov/Dec. I think mostly because where I want to stay is just too $$$$

Right! Seeing 99 days tomorrow will feel good.

So, the girls get a half day Thursday, off Good Friday and then the whole week after Easter. it's a fairly long spring break! And sometimes if Passover falls the week before, they would get Tuesday off as well. So, it was practically a 2 week break!

So, it is nice, they will miss 3 days of school for a nice long trip!

Where in Central PA are you? Do you get the first day of hunting season off? My mom grew up in a small town called Roaring Spring and I remember my cousin amazed that we didn't get the 1st day of hunting season off. I had to explain that for the most part we don't hunt in New Jersey.... ever...

Yeah... Feb will be rough for me. It's why we like to go to Florida then. Break up the cold! We are to get 3 -6 inches of snow tonight. I don't mind it but Andy hates the snow.

We are close to Gettysburg and yes our schools are closed the Monday after Thanksgiving, the first day of hunting. I am not complaining for a longer break!!
We got a few inches of snow last night and are doing remote today. It can be a bit challenging with the classes that I am teaching and making sure my DD (7) makes it to all of her zooms. We already had one technical difficulty-her ipad decided to do an update as we had to login to her first zoom!! LOL, always something!!

Sounds absolutely perfect! Three Bridges is excellent, you can't go wrong there!
I think 3 Bridges is why DH love Coronado. And it will def be a relaxing way to start. And we will def want to go a couple times while we are there.

I'm glad they let you cancel your tickets for Universal. These days with everything uncertain as it is everywhere, it just isn't fair for things to be non-refundable with no flexibility!
Seriously. I got the feeling that they had to push the move date option a couple times but not too hard.

We got a few inches of snow last night and are doing remote today. It can be a bit challenging with the classes that I am teaching and making sure my DD (7) makes it to all of her zooms.
We were remote this whole week. So, the snow we got today, didn't effect us. We probably would of had a snow day today.

And 100 days will fly by so quickly.
I hope so!!

51742852531_896e909a8a_z.jpg
Untitled
Wow Gwen looks so grown up. These girls are getting way too big way too fast.

The bad... My best friend's father passed away on Friday. I have known her since we were freshman in high school. So, I knew her dad fairly well. And I work with her husband and for his company. AND it was to be our holiday party at their house that Friday. It made for a hectic day! He had been sick with cancer but it is never easy.
Oh I'm so sorry to hear this. Hope she and her family are doing ok ❤

Andy and I have been going back and forth on whether to go or not. I really really really hate that this is STILL a valid conversation. But sigh.... it is the world we live in right now.
Who would have thought we would still be in this position. This time last year we were so excited about the vaccine and being able to eradicate all of this craziness. Yet here we are.

it's a snowy (ish) day here in Jersey. The girls have a snow day today. So, my dreams on sitting on the couch and watching whatever I wanted while playing Animal Crossing were squashed by them being home. We really don't have much snow... I think the school just wanted a delay opening a bit with the rise in Covid Cases.
Casey has been out for "snow" all week though I'm 99% sure its all covid related and they just didn't want to say that. We did actually get about 8 inches on Monday (and I was off too) and another 3 or so today (and I'm off again yeah) but there was no need for her to be off all week. She is of course thrilled though.

BUT my Disney planning brain kicked in and of course started plotting how to make this into an opportunity! I refuse to give up the trip all together. We do have the April Trip. So, I am going to modify that trip to maximize that more. And the good thing is it's 100-ish day from that, so I can re-do our dinning reservations
So sorry to hear you had to change your plans. I know how much you were looking forward to this. But April thankfully isn't too far off. Somehow we managed to hit the suite spot - if that even is a thing - between all of these covid variants. Thankful for that but if we were going next month we'd probably be doing the same thing as you all.

102 Days!!!!

That is the new countdown! I have so many emotions... Part of me feels slightly relieved to have some extra time to plan. And to not have to worry about anyone getting Covid at the moment. We can just be. But I am also sad that we aren't going so soon. ;)
That doesn't seem to bad at all, but I'm sure you are having all of the mixed feelings :hug:

And then, I want to grab some sort of reservation for a Nov/Dec trip. I looked briefly yesterday at options. I would LOVE to stay at Wilderness Lodge, it would be a perfect feel for the trip
And just like that you've got another trip to look forward too!!! You'll have to let me know when you are going. No Disney World plans at the moment (thinking DL in June) but thinking we'll want to go back by the end of the year.

I'm sorry to hear about your February trip. It's so hard to know what to do right now. I had also thought that with the vaccine things would be almost back to normal by now. I'm glad you still have your April trip to look forward to. Hopefully things will be somewhat better by then. We are supposed to go on a Disney cruise the first week of August. Not sure what is going to happen with that now.

A trip in Nov/Dec sounds good! We went once the week before Thanksgiving. It was great! The crowds were low and the weather was perfect. My daughter was in elementary school at the time so it wasn't too difficult to take her out for the week. Now that she's in high school, I don't want to take her out for an entire week so if we want to go at that time of year again, we would probably have to go the week of Thanksgiving and I'm not sure I want to deal with the crowds.

Sorry you had to postpone your trip though I do think I’d have done the same. No point in spending all that money to be anxious about testing positive and not getting there/home. Glad you have an April trip to look forward to.
Thanks! I oddly can't seem to focus on deciding where we should stay for Nov/Dec. I think mostly because where I want to stay is just too $$$$
You should check and see if there’s a Bounceback offer in your room in April. Might make staying at WL more affordable in Nov/Dec if there is. I know we’ve had them in our room at YC in the past for 25/30% off certain dates. Crossing my fingers for you that you get something you want 🤞

Happy Sunday!

I realized I needed to update my thread name... Again.... sigh....

I got some of the first items I ordered for Tinkerbell gifts!

Untitled by Ariella Saucier, on Flickr
I ordered these headbands for Morgan. She loves headbands like these, and these have buttons on the sides. So she can put her masks on the buttons instead of her ears if she wants.

I got these for Gwen... the mask is reversable with the purple wall design on the inside. She will def like these.

I also got this cute scrunchie for Gwen.

I ordered these awhile back when I ordered Gwen's Vaccinated button.

And our magic bands that came. I will see if there are any other cool options closer to the trip with this new reservation. But I do really like these options for all of us.

I am going to start RE-looking for t-shirt options. I had stopped when we cancelled but I am ready to start collecting item.

ut April thankfully isn't too far off
Thankfully it isn't!!! And I just can't wait. We are pretty much in hid mode for this month. We will see how painful it is to get through February!

Somehow we managed to hit the suite spot - if that even is a thing - between all of these covid variants. Thankful for that but if we were going next month we'd probably be doing the same thing as you all.
You guys really did! I am kind of jealous of it.

And just like that you've got another trip to look forward too!!! You'll have to let me know when you are going. No Disney World plans at the moment (thinking DL in June) but thinking we'll want to go back by the end of the year.
Andy and I were talking about Hawaii 2023, which would include a pit stop at Disneyland... I am afraid to talk about it though, don't want to jinx it!

It's so hard to know what to do right now.
It really is! What we are living in now seems so crazy right now, we are living out lives yet not. I just need things to settle down before April!

Hopefully things will be somewhat better by then. We are supposed to go on a Disney cruise the first week of August.
Fingerscrossed by August things are better for good! Oye.

Sorry you had to postpone your trip though I do think I’d have done the same. No point in spending all that money to be anxious about testing positive and not getting there/home. Glad you have an April trip to look forward to.
Thanks. It was hard but it probably was the best for us.

You should check and see if there’s a Bounceback offer in your room in April
I completely forgot about bounceback offers!!!! Man I am rusty!

Link, please?? My girls wear button headbands every day to save ears at school. They'd *love* to mix in some Disney!
Here you go!
https://www.etsy.com/shop/PippaTuesdayDesignCo?ref=simple-shop-header-name&listing_id=796553512She has a lot of patterns!

All the Tinkerbell gifts will be a hit, I'm sure!! Love all the Parkbound button choices :) I have all of those, too!! LOL
Once again, great minds think alike!!!!

We're still planning to head down next month but we also just tested positive here for COVID so I guess at least we're getting it out of the way now.
Oh no! I hope you guys don't feel too crappy. DH kind of joked about just getting it over with that it feels like a ticking time bomb these days...

Oh no! I hope you guys don't feel too crappy. DH kind of joked about just getting it over with that it feels like a ticking time bomb these days...

I feel pretty miserable, flu-like basically. The sore throat and the head pressure are the worst for me. Robert had a fever for a couple days, a dry cough and some congestion. Mike seems to have it the most mild so far.

It is starting to feel to me like we’re all going to get it somehow. I said if we have to get it, at least this strain seems to be the most mild so far I guess.

Hey Everyone!

i finally booked something for us for November. I booked Caribean Beach for us for the whole stay. I wanted a room with the 5th sleeper but that wasn't available. And Wilderness Lodge had weird availablity. So, I just gave up on that for now. It's easier to book one package anyway. I am sure I will try and fiddle with it later. But I really need to focus on the April trip!

92 Days!!!!

Work has been super crazy and I have barely been able to think about the trip. But one day I hit my breaking point at work and booked the November trip. And started pulling some thoughts together. And I have been slowly typing this up over the course of the week. So, sorry for it being so long, but it has been how i have been processing this trip. Layering a little each time.

I am not loving the flow of the days... It really is like a jisaw puzzle! Trying to fit the right amount of park days with the restaurants we want to eat at with the right amount of rest time.... Plus I have Easter and Andy's birthday to add in there.

Travel Day - Saturday:

Our travel day we will be at our hotel hopefully by 2 at the latest. So, we have the afternoon to do something.
Option 1: We could be super chill and just swim, eat dinner at 3 bridges.
Option 2: Or we could go to Disney Springs, have some light snacks and go to Morimoto Asia like I had planned for our Feb. trip.
I know we should do the 1st option, the day may be stressful flying for the first time and we could use a super relaxing afternoon / evening. BUT I also want to squeeze Morimoto Asia into the dinning plans. And it makes sense here...

Easter Sunday:
The next day is Easter Sunday. And I am thinking we go to Magic Kingdom in the morning. (as we will be dyeing to go.)
Parks: Magic Kingdom AM / EPCOT PM
Rope Drop: Space Mountain
Maybe we can see the Easter Bunny in passing?
Lunch: Steakhouse 71
I was thinking maybe Steakhouse 71 for lunch this day, and then we could head to EPCOT in the afternoon and do the egg hunt around the world showcase. And just snacks / food booths for dinner.
Dinner: Food booths @ Flower and Garden.

Monday:
I have us going to Hollywood Studios this day. It's. our next favorite park, so it makes sense to go here today.
Park: Hollywood Studios
Rope Drop: Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway
Dinner: Sanaa
I am also thinking possibly Sanaa for dinner this night. We tend to not eat sit down in HS these days, so it makes sense. I can make a 5 reservation, and if we want, we could hop back to HS after if we really wanted to do something at night.
Possible Night Time Show: Fantasmic? or Magic Kingdom Fireworks?

Tuesday:
So, here is where things get hairy... The crowd calendar has today as one of the busiest days all around. So, from that perspective, I was thinking this could be a non park day.
Option 1: Go to Disney Springs early. Eat lunch at Polite Pig and head back to the resort to swim early afternoon. Eat dinner at 3 Bridges if we don't on travel day.
Option 2: Swim in the AM / early PM. Head to Disney Springs for dinner and see Cirqu Du Soliel? This was on my list to do for the staycation trip.
But it feels too early for this! Like we would benefit with a rest day later in the trip. And I was debating swapping it with Andy's birthday day as an option. But as I have started to layer on things, I do have us going HARD the first 2 days. So, maybe this would be a good re-set, before we continue on with the park days.

Wednesday:
I have us going to Animal Kingdom this day. AK always ends up on a day where we are super tired. So, I thought this would be a good day to go. Hopefully we will be rested and ready to go!
Park: Animal Kingdom
Rope Drop: Flight of Passage
This will be our only AK day unless we want to hop over later in the week, which might be an option depending on when Everest opens back up. They are saying mid-April.... we will be smack dab the middle of April, so hopefully it will open back up at least some point during the trip.
Dinner: Tiffins, this was Andy's request as we have never been. So, it will be our first time trying it out.

Thursday:
Today we will have to switch hotels. We will be moving from Coronado Tower to Yacht Club!
Park: EPCOT
Rope Drop: None - This would be our only day to rope drop EPCOT, Do we need to Rope Drop Remy these days? I need to see how the standby line is going these days. We could suck it up and buy ILLS for it if we wanted....
So, I was thinking we do EPCOT today. We can finish packing up, uber over to yacht club, check in and then walk into the World Showcase. The focus today would be to eat around the world, so we wouldn't have to rush to get to the park, which I think would be nice with the switching hotels day.
Dinner: Eating around the World. No dinning reservation.

Friday:
Again this is where I am a little hazy on what to do. Right now I have us at Hollywood Studios again. Mostly because of the plan for the next day.
Rope Drop: Rise of Resistance
It feels like a long time since we will have been in Magic Kingdom AND the first day won't be a full day. If we stick with Hollywood Studios today.
Dinner: Wine Bar George or Frontera Cocina
I was thinking another Disney Springs dinner, either Frontera Cocina or Wine Bar George. Wine Bar George has been on my list to try for awhile and Andy has been wanting to try Frontera.

Saturday:
Today is Andy's actual 50th birthday. There is a big question mark on what to do today... I asked Andy the other night where he might want to eat dinner on his birthday. And he replied back with "I don't know. I'm not hungry yet" ha ha.... the main contenders right now are either Homecomin' or Le Celier. I was also considering Hoop Dee Doo Review if it does in fact reopen in time.

I just talked to Andy about it again this morning. he came up with a fun idea... Hitting a few parks to get pictures of him with 50th signs for his 50th! I will have to do some research on where there are actual 50th signs on property! Anybody know if there are 50th signs at each park?

But that got me thinking, maybe we do some sort of park hopping challenge....
(1) Ride per park
(1) Snack per park
(1) 50th Photo per park
Maybe we can end in Disney Springs for dinner? hmmm.....

Possible options for the day:
Option 1: Magic Kingdom in the AM / EPCOT in the PM for food booths - = Le Celier
Option 2: Magic Kingdom in the AM / Swim pool time in the PM. = Homecomin' or even Le Celier. We are walking distance to EPCOT.
Option 3: Pool time all day (maybe rent a cabana) / Event dinner in the PM = Hoop Dee Doo Review or Homecomin'
Option 4: Park challenge for 50th Photos

Sunday:
I have us going to Magic Kingdom in the morning for sure. Touring plans has it as a 2 out of 10! Will it stay that way, who knows? but that would be amazing if it did! I don't think we have ever expierence that low of crowds.
Park: Magic Kingdom most of the day / EPCOT for dinner only
Rope Drop: I don't think we will rope drop today. Just try and get there on the early side.
Dinner: Space 220
I was thinking that I could grab a Space 220 reservation and we could hop over to EPCOT for dinner.

Monday:
Park: Hollywood Studios AM / EPCOT in the PM for Extended Hours.
Rope Drop: Maybe if we want to ride Rise again?
this would be our last Hollywood Studios day, so I assume it will be getting on the greatest hits kind of morning. Probably heading back to the hotel to relax for a bit.
Dinner; Le Cellier
Night Time Show: Harmonous
I am thinking an early dinner at Le Cellier, so we could see the new nighttime show in EPCOT and then take advantage of the Deluxe Extended Evening Hours. This will sadly be our only one we can take advantage of, unless Disney changes the cadence of the parks and days.

Tuesday:
Park: Magic Kingdom all day
Rope Drop: Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
This will be our last full day. And I think we will just stay at Magic Kingdom all day. I am even thinking we could literally stay from park open to park close!?! I don't think we have ever done that.
Lunch/Dinner: Skipper Canteen
Nighttime Show: Fireworks

Wednesday:
Travel day home. we will pretty much only have time to pack up and leave today.

I love reading along your thought process because it's exactly what I do...which no one in my family understands or entertains!!

Andy's 50th plan sounds like so much fun :) There are definitely things with 50th on them in every park! Most fun will be the topiary Mickey and Minnie with the cake outside MK! :) Even some of the gold statues are holding 50s.

I'm glad you were able to book something and get your plans rolling!

I love reading along your thought process because it's exactly what I do...which no one in my family understands or entertains!!
These theads are really how I process out trips!! Ha. And same! Andy doesn't want to talk about all the details and it seems most trips are a suprise for the girls, so I can't talk to them about it.

Andy's 50th plan sounds like so much fun :) There are definitely things with 50th on them in every park! Most fun will be the topiary Mickey and Minnie with the cake outside MK! :) Even some of the gold statues are holding 50s
I got excitied when he suggested that! I forgot about the gold statues! That is always a good back up pic!

Hey Everyone!

i finally booked something for us for November. I booked Caribean Beach for us for the whole stay. I wanted a room with the 5th sleeper but that wasn't available. And Wilderness Lodge had weird availablity. So, I just gave up on that for now. It's easier to book one package anyway. I am sure I will try and fiddle with it later. But I really need to focus on the April trip!

92 Days!!!!

Work has been super crazy and I have barely been able to think about the trip. But one day I hit my breaking point at work and booked the November trip. And started pulling some thoughts together. And I have been slowly typing this up over the course of the week. So, sorry for it being so long, but it has been how i have been processing this trip. Layering a little each time.

I am not loving the flow of the days... It really is like a jisaw puzzle! Trying to fit the right amount of park days with the restaurants we want to eat at with the right amount of rest time.... Plus I have Easter and Andy's birthday to add in there.

Travel Day - Saturday:
Our travel day we will be at our hotel hopefully by 2 at the latest. So, we have the afternoon to do something.
Option 1: We could be super chill and just swim, eat dinner at 3 bridges.
Option 2: Or we could go to Disney Springs, have some light snacks and go to Morimoto Asia like I had planned for our Feb. trip.
I know we should do the 1st option, the day may be stressful flying for the first time and we could use a super relaxing afternoon / evening. BUT I also want to squeeze Morimoto Asia into the dinning plans. And it makes sense here...

Easter Sunday:
The next day is Easter Sunday. And I am thinking we go to Magic Kingdom in the morning. (as we will be dyeing to go.)
Parks: Magic Kingdom AM / EPCOT PM
Rope Drop: Space Mountain
Maybe we can see the Easter Bunny in passing?
Lunch: Steakhouse 71
I was thinking maybe Steakhouse 71 for lunch this day, and then we could head to EPCOT in the afternoon and do the egg hunt around the world showcase. And just snacks / food booths for dinner.
Dinner: Food booths @ Flower and Garden.

Monday:
I have us going to Hollywood Studios this day. It's. our next favorite park, so it makes sense to go here today.
Rope Drop: Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway
Dinner: Sanaa
I am also thinking possibly Sanaa for dinner this night. We tend to not eat sit down in HS these days, so it makes sense. I can make a 5 reservation, and if we want, we could hop back to HS after if we really wanted to do something at night.
Possible Night Time Show: Fantasmic? or Magic Kingdom Fireworks?

Tuesday:
So, here is where things get hairy... The crowd calendar has today as one of the busiest days all around. So, from that perspective, I was thinking this could be a non park day.
Option 1: Go to Disney Springs early. Eat lunch at Polite Pig and head back to the resort to swim early afternoon. Eat dinner at 3 Bridges if we don't on travel day.
Option 2: Swim in the AM / early PM. Head to Disney Springs for dinner and see Cirqu Du Soliel? This was on my list to do for the staycation trip.
But it feels too early for this! Like we would benefit with a rest day later in the trip. And I was debating swapping it with Andy's birthday day as an option. But as I have started to layer on things, I do have us going HARD the first 2 days. So, maybe this would be a good re-set, before we continue on with the park days.

Wednesday:
I have us going to Animal Kingdom this day. AK always ends up on a day where we are super tired. So, I thought this would be a good day to go. Hopefully we will be rested and ready to go!
Park: Animal Kingdom
Rope Drop: Flight of Passage
This will be our only AK day unless we want to hop over later in the week, which might be an option depending on when Everest opens back up. They are saying mid-April.... we will be smack dab the middle of April, so hopefully it will open back up at least some point during the trip.
Dinner: Tiffins, this was Andy's request as we have never been. So, it will be our first time trying it out.

Thursday:
Today we will have to switch hotels. We will be moving from Coronado Tower to Yacht Club!
Park: EPCOT
Rope Drop: None - This would be our only day to rope drop EPCOT, Do we need to Rope Drop Remy these days? I need to see how the standby line is going these days. We could suck it up and buy ILLS for it if we wanted....
So, I was thinking we do EPCOT today. We can finish packing up, uber over to yacht club, check in and then walk into the World Showcase. The focus today would be to eat around the world, so we wouldn't have to rush to get to the park, which I think would be nice with the switching hotels day.
Dinner: Eating around the World. No dinning reservation.

Friday:
Again this is where I am a little hazy on what to do. Right now I have us at Hollywood Studios again. Mostly because of the plan for the next day.
Rope Drop: Rise of Resistance
It feels like a long time since we will have been in Magic Kingdom AND the first day won't be a full day. If we stick with Hollywood Studios today.
Dinner: Wine Bar George or Frontera Cocina
I was thinking another Disney Springs dinner, either Frontera Cocina or Wine Bar George. Wine Bar George has been on my list to try for awhile and Andy has been wanting to try Frontera.

Saturday:
Today is Andy's actual 50th birthday. There is a big question mark on what to do today... I asked Andy the other night where he might want to eat dinner on his birthday. And he replied back with "I don't know. I'm not hungry yet" ha ha.... the main contenders right now are either Homecomin' or Le Celier. I was also considering Hoop Dee Doo Review if it does in fact reopen in time.

I just talked to Andy about it again this morning. he came up with a fun idea... Hitting a few parks to get pictures of him with 50th signs for his 50th! I will have to do some research on where there are actual 50th signs on property! Anybody know if there are 50th signs at each park?

But that got me thinking, maybe we do some sort of park hopping challenge....
(1) Ride per park
(1) Snack per park
(1) 50th Photo per park
Maybe we can end in Disney Springs for dinner? hmmm.....

Possible options for the day:
Option 1: Magic Kingdom in the AM / EPCOT in the PM for food booths - = Le Celier
Option 2: Magic Kingdom in the AM / Swim pool time in the PM. = Homecomin' or even Le Celier. We are walking distance to EPCOT.
Option 3: Pool time all day (maybe rent a cabana) / Event dinner in the PM = Hoop Dee Doo Review or Homecomin'
Option 4: Park challenge for 50th Photos

Sunday:
I have us going to Magic Kingdom in the morning for sure. Touring plans has it as a 2 out of 10! Will it stay that way, who knows? but that would be amazing if it did! I don't think we have ever expierence that low of crowds.
Park: Magic Kingdom most of the day / EPCOT for dinner only
Rope Drop: I don't think we will rope drop today. Just try and get there on the early side.
Dinner: Space 220
I was thinking that I could grab a Space 220 reservation and we could hop over to EPCOT for dinner.

Monday:
Park: Hollywood Studios AM / EPCOT in the PM for Extended Hours.
Rope Drop: Maybe if we want to ride Rise again?
this would be our last Hollywood Studios day, so I assume it will be getting on the greatest hits kind of morning. Probably heading back to the hotel to relax for a bit.
Dinner; Le Cellier
Night Time Show: Harmonous
I am thinking an early dinner at Le Cellier, so we could see the new nighttime show in EPCOT and then take advantage of the Deluxe Extended Evening Hours. This will sadly be our only one we can take advantage of, unless Disney changes the cadence of the parks and days.

Tuesday:
Park: Magic Kingdom all day
Rope Drop: Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
This will be our last full day. And I think we will just stay at Magic Kingdom all day. I am even thinking we could literally stay from park open to park close!?! I don't think we have ever done that.
Lunch/Dinner: Skipper Canteen
Nighttime Show: Fireworks

Wednesday:
Travel day home. we will pretty much only have time to pack up and leave today.
Are you planning on trying Genie plus for this trip? I can't remember if you said you were or not.

Love that a lot of us are on here to chat and plan trips because we are the only ones in our families that "get" it! My family mostly think that everything magically falls into place on arrival. Only my youngest son gets how much goes into making our trips as great as they are. Well my married daughter does too but only when she's going on the trip lol.
You're doing well having some options to think about. I love the idea of photos with the 50th stuff on your husband's actual 50th birthday.
I'd book Morimoto for arrival day and if it's been too stressful travelling and you're not feeling it you could always phone and get it moved to a later date but at least you'd have it if you decided to go :goodvibes

Are you planning on trying Genie plus for this trip? I can't remember if you said you were or not.
So, I was a sucker and just bought genie plus for the whole trip when I purchased our tickets... I know we will use it on some days, and I don't like the idea of having to remember to buy it each night. It's just too much. At least for this trip. It's the first one back. So, we have it for every park day. For better of worse. So, we should be able to maximize that!

Love that a lot of us are on here to chat and plan trips because we are the only ones in our families that "get" it! My family mostly think that everything magically falls into place on arrival. Only my youngest son gets how much goes into making our trips as great as they are. Well my married daughter does too but only when she's going on the trip lol.
It's so true! It's why we are all here!!!

I'd book Morimoto for arrival day and if it's been too stressful travelling and you're not feeling it you could always phone and get it moved to a later date but at least you'd have it if you decided to go
I am leaning towards this. Especially if we keep the rest day at Coronado. Disney Springs on travel day will be good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter